Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries

Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries

Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:20 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA Amex Prem, BA Amex Business, Amex Platinum, Coutts Silk, Hilton Diamond etc.
Thank you Nicci, and thank you.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:37 am

Programs: BA bronze, Aeroplan peon
Best of luck in your new position Nicci, and thanks for your valuable service here over the years, it is really appreciated.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:54 am

Programs: United 1K, Alaska MVP 75K, HH Diamond
Thanks Nicci, best wishes to you in your new role.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Good luck in your new role and we all hope it will be an exciting and enjoyable new challenge and are all sure that you will continue to make BA a better airline!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:56 am

Programs: BA GfL (GGL&CCR)
Thanks for all your help Nicci and a warm welcome to Jeni
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:02 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Nicci - I really hope this is a well and truly deserved promotion! You are an asset to BA and I hope they know it!

Jeni - welcome to the madhouse - I hope you will come to understand that frustrations are occasionally vented here on the board but we mean nothing personally - I like to think it all goes to improve the product.

Good luck in your new job Nicci and welcome to the fold Jeni.

Regards

aks120
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Amex Cent, SPG Gold, IC Plat Amb, Hilton Diam(given it though I'd never stayed in a Hilton)
Nicci, thank you so much for the attention and assistance you have offered and I wish you every success in your new role! Thanks again!!!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:14 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA lifetime gold, Marriott Rewards platinum
I know we'll all miss your contributions. Many of us have not personally called upon your vast knowledge and sage advice, but we have still learned so much from your contributions to FT. Thank you and best wishes with the new post.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
Nicci thank you very much for your help, comprehension and passion. I wish you every best in life!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:22 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Thank you for all the support and help you have provided Nicci. Much appreciated. All the best for your future endeavors.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:23 pm
SRG

Programs: KM Flypass, Qatar, Emirates
Best of luck in your new role ^
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold for Life
Nicci has been a role model for to how customer relationships between valued customers and an organisation should be managed. She has not been able to fix everything (well, so many of the 'daft' things that happen in BA are beyond the control of any one individual), but she has always had great empathy with us and also a real passion for the role. If head office staff could qualify for Golden Tickets, I am sure Nicci would be showered with many by now.

Good luck in your new role, Nicci.....and to Jeni, good luck in stepping into Nicci's shoes. I am sure you already know that you have a great role model to follow (no pressure then!!)
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:49 pm

Programs: AC SE, BA silver
Thank you Nicci from me as well and good luck in your future endeavors, the single time I had a serious enough issue that I was not able to resolve through normal channels it was dealt with quickly and efficiently ^
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:51 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks very much Nicci and enjoy your new role.

Good luck and welcome, Jeni! ^

(Is having a name ending in 'i' an essential requirement, btw?)
Old Jun 5, 2014, 1:37 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Good luck in your new role Nicci!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.