Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No lounge at LAS.....?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by tangey
Centurion lounge sounds good.

Looking at the lounge info page, it looks like it's only the cardholder that gets in for free, if you have your partner with you, it'll be $50 for him/her.

I know Vegas is conference central, but it is also a very popular weekend destination, and hence likely that eligible cardholders are travelling with their partner.

http://thecenturionlounge.com/location/LAS
You can get a supplementary platinum card for free for your partner.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by longpause
Thanks , is it worth the hassle and more importantly is it easy enough to get back to where we need to be?
Over not having any lounge at all? Absolutely yes. It's a short walk and tram ride. I'd even make the trek over having to hang out in "The Club at LAS", which as others have noted, is a very poor club indeed....

Originally Posted by crazyarmadillo
Thanks! Ever since the centurion lounge opened I always thought it was free just for Centurion cardholders not for Plats.
Originally the Centurion Lounge was only free for Centurions, but late last year it was opened up free to Plats as well.

Originally Posted by tangey
Looking at the lounge info page, it looks like it's only the cardholder that gets in for free, if you have your partner with you, it'll be $50 for him/her.
For Amex Plat cardholders, immediate family or 2 guests are admitted. It's only for non-Plat Amex cardholders who have to pay $50 who can't bring guests (can only bring in his/her children under 18).

See T+Cs here (noting they appear to conflict at times with the published FAQ on the same website):

http://thecenturionlounge.com/info/terms
Old Apr 20, 2014, 6:56 pm

No lounge at LAS.....?

Thanks again for the directions , took 5 minutes to get here and it's a much nicer place to wait for our 9:20pm flight back home.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 1:57 am

Programs: Silver, JJC (circa 1980)
Hi

Will be flying LAS-PHL and onward to DUB early in the New Year on US Domestic First/Envoy.

Are there no lounge options open to us at LAS (even with the benefit of being BA Silvers?)

Thanks
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:17 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by zafiragirl
Hi

Will be flying LAS-PHL and onward to DUB early in the New Year on US Domestic First/Envoy.

Are there no lounge options open to us at LAS (even with the benefit of being BA Silvers?)

Thanks
Do you have an Amex, preferably Platinum? http://thecenturionlounge.com/location/LAS

Edit: I've just noticed that this was linked to upthread, so assuming your read that already then please ignore

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.