US Airways TATL tier points - Error in BA.COM Avios Flight Calculator ?

Subscribe
Just booked MAN-PHL business class flight for May. Checking on BA.Com for Tier points, it shows only 70 each way !!!

As the calculator shows 70 for coach and 210 for first (no first on this route !), I am assuming (hoping) that I will get 140 each way ?
There seems to be a bit of an anomaly just now in that they're offering an increased amount for discounted economy than expected and a lower amount for business - hopefully it's just a glitch and earning should be as one would normally expect for AA trips but I guess we won't know until some fellow FTers have flown the flights!
Same here - going LHR-CLT-IAD on Thur 10.04. in CW, an BA calculator only shows 70 TPs for the Transatlantic leg, which is rediculous. Hoping it's a glitch, will let you know as soon as I'm to LON.
You might be the first to confirm this for us, tyomas
70 TPs for PHL-LAX in Y too!
Welcome to Flyertalk tyomas
Quote: Same here - going LHR-CLT-IAD on Thur 10.04. in CW, an BA calculator only shows 70 TPs for the Transatlantic leg, which is rediculous. Hoping it's a glitch, will let you know as soon as I'm to LON.
Welcome to Flyertalk tyomas and welcome to the British Airways forum. Thanks for posting this, may we hear plenty more from you in the future. It would indeed be interesting to see what the TPs you receive, so please let us know. If you do get 70 TPs I certainly think you should raise it with customer services since it's out of step with all other business class fares in that distance category.

The main thread for US Airways is here, where there is some further detail:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...lub-guide.html