Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Sign in using an external account

Old Nov 15, 13, 4:33 am   #16

Programs: avios
I too have been having this problem for a while and BA have ignored my tweets and support requests

However, I just found out that the following works:
Executive Club > Manage My Account > Combine My Avios > Combine My Avios.

So it looks as though it just fails when you click the combine link directly from the My Executive Club page.

Hope that helps
jimclarkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 13, 4:45 am   #17

Thanks a lot for that solution. Worked first time for me. Been trying to move my BMI for ages without any success.
polemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 13, 5:29 am   #18

Programs: Diamond MUCCI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclarkuk View Post
I too have been having this problem for a while and BA have ignored my tweets and support requests

However, I just found out that the following works:
Executive Club > Manage My Account > Combine My Avios > Combine My Avios.

So it looks as though it just fails when you click the combine link directly from the My Executive Club page.

Hope that helps
I've had that solution work for me on occasion (using Safari IIRC) but then not in others.

I posted to another thread earlier this week the solution which eventually has become my trusted one:

BA.com issues [Merged Thread]
Old Nov 15, 13, 5:38 am   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Oh View Post
I had similar problems before, and realised some browsers work better than others.
Opera didn't like doing it - FF works fine
i agree with this - i normally use chrome but i end up in the loop. I tried safari and its worked fine.
GavT_london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 13, 9:51 pm   #20

Help!

I tried multiple browsers - Safari, IE, Chrome and the steps described by continentalclub... but nothing seems to work for me. Anyone else can help?
carrotjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 13, 2:03 am   #21

Programs: BAEC SILVER HURRAH, BA Amex Prem Plus, Hilton Honours. BMI Diamond Tesco BA Airmiles Qantas Bronze
Just successfully moved my BMI miles into my BAEC account, as has been said go into BAEC account, manage my account, scroll down to combine my avios, then next page drop down menu put in diamond club, put in account number and then password, x little box at bottom and then press log in and continue, the miles come up on the next page, press combine and all then should be ok, not being a computer wiz kid do not know what browser I am using, but the exercise works all ok for me each time.
BA5E is online now   Reply With Quote