Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2015, 6:20 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Congratulations darthlemsip, enjoy the boozer!
Old Mar 6, 2015, 6:53 am

Happy Friday everyone! I haven't posted here for a very long time, but that doesn't mean I can't still be happy it's Friday
Old Mar 6, 2015, 4:25 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lorelai
Happy Friday everyone! I haven't posted here for a very long time, but that doesn't mean I can't still be happy it's Friday
Welcome back!
Old Mar 6, 2015, 4:54 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA 1K, DL Platinum
Friday night is pizza night. Saturday night is AA night in one of the refurbished 767 (genuinely not that bad though not in the same league as the 77W). I'll be enjoying the CE product ZUR-LCY next week. No middle seat blocked but no ridiculous legroom either
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:18 am

Programs: BA Gold
Happy Friday everyone

Early start, bit of work then off to the smoke for the rugby.
This could be a good weekend for Scotland's first win !!!
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:25 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Happy Friday everyone. Off on my travels tomorrow. Flight 5,6,7 & 8 of the month coming up over the next couple of days GLA-LHR-PEK-HKG-SUB. One WTP and the rest Y (mind you keeping fingers crossed for an upgrade on CX as have quite a good U/G record on that route). At least will be seeing the long haired general after quite an absence due to work commitments .

Safe & Happy Travels

S
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:25 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Originally Posted by rather_be_on_a_griffin
Friday night is pizza night. Saturday night is AA night in one of the refurbished 767 (genuinely not that bad though not in the same league as the 77W). I'll be enjoying the CE product ZUR-LCY next week. No middle seat blocked but no ridiculous legroom either
Nice. Have you been on the AA767 refurb. before?
Trying to work out the best J seats for a family of 4: have taken the 2 middles front and second rows.

Originally Posted by PIKnic
Early start, bit of work then off to the smoke for the rugby.
We'll be lucky......
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:27 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Originally Posted by Saltire74
Happy Friday everyone. Off on my travels tomorrow. Flight 5,6,7 & 8 of the month coming up over the next couple of days GLA-LHR-PEK-HKG-SUB. One WTP and the rest Y (mind you keeping fingers crossed for an upgrade on CX as have quite a good U/G record on that route). At least will be seeing the long haired general after quite an absence due to work commitments .

Safe & Happy Travels

S
Nice euphemism...
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:28 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
We live in hope, we live in hope.

This may be the week we finally get rid of the condo abroad, been like a ball and chain the last year due to the threat of a ridiculous Condo development next door stopping sales. Anyone in real estate development? Im giving you the v's right now. Anything for a buck eh? Also get a night out on Saturday in glasgow, bring it on! Last train home though, at least it is at 11:45 pm, loads of time to do some damage...
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:29 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Originally Posted by crazy8534
Nice euphemism...
Yeah. She's in charge of all 'battle plans' so quite fitting

S
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue
Talking

On the road since 0530 so not a great start for the day but thank goodness that it is Friday and I can pop the cork on a bottle of Bolly in a few hours.

Have a great day, I will thinking of that Bolly 😄😄😄
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:49 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Happy Friday to everyone. I'm currently on DL 282 from HKG to SEA a little east of Japan. It's going to be a long travel day as I have to go from there to DTW then onto RDU where I won't arrive until nearly Midnight tonight. Hope everyone has a great day and an excellent weekend.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 4:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver (lapsed HNL Gold), Avis Preferred, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Plat, Marriot Plat
Originally Posted by PIKnic
I wish I could share your optimism, sadly I think it'll be England by 30 points, all rolling mauls that we just can't defend. Sigh.

A quiet weekend in London with one eye on the Easter HNL trip, need to save all the pennies (cents?) for that one!
Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:50 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Happy Friday! and happy weekend!

kicked off last night with a fabulous meal at Filthy Monkey's with Ms Monkey and VFRonTOP.

few more mundane hours at work and then relaxing weekend (no travel weekend in between quite a bit of travel otherwise). BRU and FRA next week.......

Happy Flying.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 6:43 am

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
Happy Friday all, enjoying the delights of LGW FLounge. Cheeky weekend to Malta ahead.

Maybe my last trip on the B737 depending on future movements

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.