Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Claiming miles for a flown flight but name error

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2013, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

So, I managed to put my partners name back to front in a recent booking. This was a MH flight. It is odd, because I managed to get my own family and given names the right way round, but borked his - despite booking both flights together

Anyhow, at the airport we asked the MH lounge agent if she could add our BAEC numbers. Mine went in fine, but she pointed out my husband's names were the wrong way around and as such she couldn't apply his BAEC number because of the mismatch.

Any ideas as to how to get this credited? I assume the BAEC website won't let me do it, for the same reason that the lounge agent in KUL couldn't do it. If I call BAEC will they be able to help? Or are we stuffed for getting the tier points and miles credited as a result of this error?
Old Jul 14, 2013, 5:39 am

Programs: BA GGL
The best way to find out is probably just to call BAEC and ask...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.