BA Lounge Database | North America

Old Jul 11, 2014, 2:00 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Post Scriptum
I will be flying out of JFK in Oct with Y-flight on AY from T8, should and can I visit the GC (or better should someone offer a visit) at T7 as I will have a 4 hour wait at the airport and ample time to do lounge hopping.

Besides the mentioned benefits (drink tickets) of having BAEC status, is the food also comped (as it was at DEN)? Or are there any made-for-order food available at the Admirals Club lounge?
Hi Post Scriptum. I am afraid if you are leaving JFK from T8 you can only access the airside lounges in T8. You would not be able to go airside at T7 with your AY/T7 boarding pass so you would not be able to get to the GC in T7.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 2:12 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Thanks for the info, too bad for that as I don't really care for the drink tickets but food would be nice due to the long wait. Maybe have to ask also on AY-forum whether anyone has experience with non-American OW-status at Admirals Club. At DEN the complimentary food was maybe the result of actually flying with BA, whereas in this case the lounge is not BA lounge per se.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 3:22 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Originally Posted by Post Scriptum
Thanks for the info, too bad for that as I don't really care for the drink tickets but food would be nice due to the long wait. Maybe have to ask also on AY-forum whether anyone has experience with non-American OW-status at Admirals Club. At DEN the complimentary food was maybe the result of actually flying with BA, whereas in this case the lounge is not BA lounge per se.
You may want to consider spending at least some of the time at Vino Volo. Lots of exciting wines, many of them available as taster flights with smaller helpings of three or four different wines, and very agreeable food to go with it (I love the Tuscan chicken sandwich). If you particularly like one or two of the wines you've tried, buy a bottle and take it home with you.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 3:02 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Lounge slides for LAX and SAN have been updated
Old Jul 23, 2014, 1:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
The PHL Galleries Lounge is closing at 19:00?
Is this a joke? The last BA flight departs at 22:00.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by warakorn
The PHL Galleries Lounge is closing at 19:00?
Is this a joke? The last BA flight departs at 22:00.
The Galleries Club and Galleries First lounges close at 21:45.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 3:02 am

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
TPA Lounge

Is the lounge for BA departures at TPA still the one just to the right of gate 77 ?

Any recent experience of the food offering ?

I'm flying in from DFW on AA with no decent catering on the AA sector, to join BA2166.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I am doing EDI-LHR-MIA-CHS in CW in September.

On arrival in MIA will I have access to the Admirals Club before my connecting flight with American Airlines or not?

Wasn't sure what the rules were on this. On my return CHS-DFW-LHR-EDI I'll be able to use the lounge at LHR as my domestic ticket is showing as a J fare. Is the American set up the same?
Old Aug 8, 2014, 6:39 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonors Gold, Club Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by Joely
I was in AUS last night flying home in the 191. When I used to fly through DFW and hence connected on a AA flight I got drink chips, last night, however the friendly lounge lady didn't give me chips but instead told me to just flash my BA boarding card and I would get what I wanted. So this might be a change of policy based on the presence of a direct BA flight. So there might be ground for changing the AUS admirals club information if a few more can corroborate this as policy and not just a one off.
I can confirm this seems to be the policy - in the lounge this week I was told by the nice lounge lady to show my boarding card and I would get free food or drink. In the interests of research I managed to get through a couple of "premium beverages" and a panini.

Heard the barman saying to another customer "BA gets you everything for free".

I'm BA silver, and was travelling WTP.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 6:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by hingethunder
I can confirm this seems to be the policy - in the lounge this week I was told by the nice lounge lady to show my boarding card and I would get free food or drink. In the interests of research I managed to get through a couple of "premium beverages" and a panini.

Heard the barman saying to another customer "BA gets you everything for free".
Is this the case at all Admirals Club lounges in the US or just at Austin? Say at DFW you went to the Admirals Club and not the BA lounge would you get free food and drink by showing BA boarding pass?
Old Aug 8, 2014, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonors Gold, Club Accorhotels Silver
I suspect it varies by lounge - looking at the database it seems to have always been the case that some lounges use drink tokens and others let you have anything for free.

I guess if there's a direct BA flight and no BA lounge it's likely to be an "open bar", otherwise not?
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:41 am

LAX Advice Requested

Hi All, I've a couple of lounge questions for flights through LAX and would grateful for your advice please ?

Mrs Aahch and I are flying LHR-LAX in J with BA at the end of September and then connecting to LAS in Y with AA (same day but a few hours later) ... What's the best lounge to use to relax during our transit ?

Also, we're returning from LAX-LHR in F a week later. What's the best lounge to use then, if no different to the answer to my question above ?

Grateful your advice ..... Thanks.

AAHCH
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:50 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by aahch
Hi All, I've a couple of lounge questions for flights through LAX and would grateful for your advice please ?

Mrs Aahch and I are flying LHR-LAX in J with BA at the end of September and then connecting to LAS in Y with AA (same day but a few hours later) ... What's the best lounge to use to relax during our transit ?
On the outbound you won't really have a choice. Your aa flight to LAS will go from T4 and I think the only lounge in there you can use is the aa admirals club lounge.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:05 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by KARFA
On the outbound you won't really have a choice. Your aa flight to LAS will go from T4 and I think the only lounge in there you can use is the aa admirals club lounge.
Correct. There are just two lounges the AA Flagship (for Flagship First passengers and none-AA oneworld Emeralds) and the Admirals Club.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by aahch
Also, we're returning from LAX-LHR in F a week later. What's the best lounge to use then, if no different to the answer to my question above ?
I would suggest the OneWorld lounge (operated by QF, CX and BA).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.