Search

BA Lounge Database | North America

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2013, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by stevie
I fly PHX-LHR later this month in CW. Can you confirm check-in will open at 1430 for a 2110 departure, seems very early?

Edit: the BA website only states there is a Terraces, and no F lounge - is there an F lounge?
Hi,

In the summer ( including September when I flew) the PHX-LHR flight left at 1925 so the check in desks opened 5 hours prior to the flight. I'm not sure when it would open for a 2110 departure. Sorry if I did not make it clear.

There is a F room ( seats about 20)in the lounge ( to the right of the reception desk), the club lounge being to the left.

Regards

TBS
Old Jan 8, 2013, 12:46 pm

Programs: Meh
Thanks
Old Jan 8, 2013, 12:52 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
The DFW entries both start with "Chicago O'Hare Terminal D", but have the right airport in the bold text above that!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:51 pm

Programs: United, Starwood
Do they announce when you need to leave the lounge for your flight? Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:13 pm

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
When I was in the SEA Terraces lounge in October they had soup available as well as the finger sandwiches. I was a bit surprised by this as in the past when in the lounge as a passenger on the LH flight to FRA, they never had sandwiches or soup, just the snack foods in plastic packages.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
EWR First Dining

Does OW Emerald/AA EXP get access to First Dining at EWR galleries when travelling in Y?

Thanks!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 2:30 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Just a FYI, the Chesepeake CLub at BWI is also a Priority Pass lounge...

FDW
Old Mar 25, 2013, 1:29 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
The Chicago lounge did not open at 2pm - certainly not today! I am he at 1430 and it is still not open!
Old Mar 26, 2013, 10:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Prospero
JFK New York City

I've been told by three different You First operatives in the last few weeks that JFK spa treatments can't be pre-booked when travelling First. Do I just need to keep asking?!
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, UA, DL
SFO

Originally Posted by dnajockey
SFO has showers, wine-tasting, snacks served at seats and boards directly to the aircraft
At SFO (at the International Terminal), there's a JL Sakura Lounge on the airside, level 4. It's on your left side once you clear the security check point. JL's flight leaves for HND at around 7:30pm and the lounge should be open from 4:30 until the plane leaves.

Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
I'm on BA182 tomorrow, oneworld website states the lounge is open until 22.00, while the flight is actually at 22.55. Is the lounge open until it's time to board or they kick people out at 22.00?
First time on BA182, my previous flights from JFK departed all around 6-8 pm so no problem with lounge access.
Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Acid
Does OW Emerald/AA EXP get access to First Dining at EWR galleries when travelling in Y?!
No, Pre-Flight Dining is only for First passengers, and Pre-Flight Supper is only for Club World passengers.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by themapelligroup
I'm on BA182 tomorrow, oneworld website states the lounge is open until 22.00, while the flight is actually at 22.55. Is the lounge open until it's time to board or they kick people out at 22.00?
First time on BA182, my previous flights from JFK departed all around 6-8 pm so no problem with lounge access.
Thanks in advance!
The lounges are open until boarding commences.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
Originally Posted by Genius1
The lounges are open until boarding commences.
Thank you, as I suspected!
Another example of how FlyerTalk is much better than airlines' websites
Old Aug 17, 2013, 2:29 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Updates to ATL and TPA. Thanks to jmgriffin and golfmad ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.