Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

[Executive Club sale, 14-19 November] 25% off the Avios on direct longhaul flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: BA6501

Celebrate with 25% off reward flights
One year ago we introduced Avios to the Executive Club. To celebrate our first year, we’re having a fantastic 25% off reward flights sale. This offer is an all cabin sale on British Airways to Zone 4 and beyond. All you have to do is book a reward flight between 14 and 19 November 2012, for travel before 31 May 2013, and you’ll need 25% fewer Avios.

If you don’t have enough Avios to book a flight to a Zone 4 or beyond you can always purchase more. You can also get 25% off an Avios & Money booking. Plus, if you book a reward flight with our partner airline, Iberia, you’ll get 25% off reward flights as well. It’s a fantastic way for all our Club Members to celebrate this occasion in style. So book now.

Terms and Conditions
This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply). By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm they accept the terms and conditions below.

All Executive Club Members are eligible for this offer which is available via ba.com or by contacting your local Executive Club Service Centre. Booking surcharges may be applicable if you do not book via ba.com. No registration is required.

†Eligible Participants can receive a 25% discount on all full redemption bookings and Avios & Money bookings. For the avoidance of doubt, the 25% discount applies only to the Avios amount in an Avios & Money booking, and does not apply to the cash amount required, which is not discounted. Upgrades are not included in this offer and will not have the 25% discount applied.

25% discount applies to the Avios amount required for the reward flight only, and does not include taxes, fees and carrier charges, which are not discounted.

Taxes, fees and carrier charges will be charged in the local currency and will be higher for World Traveller Plus, Club Europe, Club World and First cabins.

The actual taxes, fees and carrier charges amount that will apply to your selected journey will be displayed during the booking process.

Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in redemption class, and are subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions.

Offer valid for redemption of reward flights between 14 and 19 November for travel between 14 November and 31 May 2013. British Airways does not accept any responsibility in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight. Some flights may be unavailable or have limited availability, particularly during periods of high demand such as national festivals or holidays.

The 25% Avios discount on reward flights is only available on British Airways operated flights and selected Iberia operated flights.

25% Avios discount applies only to flights in zones 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, (to and from the UK) and will not apply to connecting flights which are not into or out of zone 4 and above. Flights to and from zones 1, 2 and 3 are not included in this offer, even if the Eligible Participant is connecting onto a zone 4 and above flight.

All cabins are included in this offer. Destinations included in this offer are the following: Abuja, Cairo, Jeddah, Kuwait, Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi, Accra, Bahrain, Baltimore, Bermuda, Boston, Chicago, Doha, Dubai, Lagos, Montreal, Muscat, New York, Philadelphia, Riyadh, Toronto, Washington, Antigua, Atlanta, Barbados, Beijing, Bangalore, Calgary, Cancun, Cape Town, Chennai, Dallas, Dar Es Salaam, Delhi, Denver, Entebbe, Grand Cayman, Grenada, Houston, Hyderabad, Johannesburg, Kingston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Luanda, Lusaka, Male, Mexico City, Miami, Montego Bay, Mumbai, Nairobi, Nassau, Orlando, Phoenix, Port Of Spain, Providenciales, Punta Cana, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St Kitts, St Lucia, Tampa, Tobago, Trinidad, Vancouver, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Sydney, Beirut.

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways offer or promotion.

The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.

Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.

You may be able to change the flight after booking (in MMB at least, if your booking allows that) to a flight/flights after 31 May 2013.
Print Wikipost

[Executive Club sale, 14-19 November] 25% off the Avios on direct longhaul flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:10 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SRG
She called me back straight away as she had it confirmed I would get the discount, so its all booked

Interestingly she thinks its only costing me 67,500 for first class, but the website says its 90,000 after the discount. I hope she is right
I've just seen this after posting a new thread about Breman not accepting 2-4-1 voucher - did you successfully use yours? from your previous post it seems you were planning to use it?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 7:01 pm

Programs: BA Blue, A12 Cars Gold, Harmonicande Vintners Platinum!
Booked LGW-POS for next April on a 2-4-1 and 112,500 Avios on the day my girlfriend received a surprise job offer! Thanks for the heads up flyertalk
Old Nov 16, 2012, 8:28 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Booked BOS-LHR-BOS in F for 90k Avios plus $1147.07 in taxes. Very happy. First time in F. Fingers crossed for new-F.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:37 am
SRG

Programs: KM Flypass, Qatar, Emirates
Originally Posted by Jacaranda
I've just seen this after posting a new thread about Breman not accepting 2-4-1 voucher - did you successfully use yours? from your previous post it seems you were planning to use it?
Yes, all booked successfully no problem at all. She called me back about 10 minutes after my call, after she'd checked with her supervisor in the UK.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 1:11 am

Programs: BA, AA
Does anyone know what happens if you need to move the booked flights to outside the qualifying travel period? Do you have to simply cancel the discounted booking and re-book at the usual redemption rates or can the discounted booking be moved with/without having to pay the avios uplift?

I could do with a May 2013 booking that may need to get shunted to June if work commitments fall the wrong way...!
Old Nov 17, 2012, 1:49 am

45K LHR - DXB in F plus Ł172 in taxes. Nice.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 2:59 am

Programs: Accor Silver, HHonours Silver, Carlson Gold, BA Blue

surely thats DXB-LHR?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 3:31 am

Programs: BAEC
Pesky phone...
Old Nov 17, 2012, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by flipper118

surely thats DXB-LHR?
Yes, sorry. Well spotted.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 4:29 am

Right, I'm in. Mrs Dannyrado, Inf Dannyrado, and my good self are in club on a BA 777 from DXB-LHR in March.

As a BMI refugee, this is my first BA booking. Wish me luck.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 4:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

105K + 241 + GGL Joker = 2 Club returns to EZE for New Year. Shame about the Ł600+pp taxes but given the price of a D fare on this route I have extracted probably 5 grands worthy of value each and with more flexible tickets!
Old Nov 18, 2012, 6:26 am
SRG

Programs: KM Flypass, Qatar, Emirates
Originally Posted by dannyrado
Right, I'm in. Mrs Dannyrado, Inf Dannyrado, and my good self are in club on a BA 777 from DXB-LHR in March.

As a BMI refugee, this is my first BA booking. Wish me luck.
Dan, there is a new rule on BA flights now - no redemption bookings allowed on board unless you're wearing a spongebob squarepants t shirt
Old Nov 18, 2012, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by SRG
Dan, there is a new rule on BA flights now - no redemption bookings allowed on board unless you're wearing a spongebob squarepants t shirt
Ha ha. Where you off to? I'll post you a T-shirt if you like.. (Primarni special.)

Edit: Oh yeah, NYC.... Very nice, brrrrr.

P.s. Miss Dannyrado loves "ponky" he's her favourite teddy.

P.p.s. Come on Alonso (and I never thought i'd say that....)

Old Nov 18, 2012, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Can I change my flight to a departure after 31 May?

Sorry if this was asked somewhere in this thread...
Old Nov 18, 2012, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by BA6501
Can I change my flight to a departure after 31 May?

Sorry if this was asked somewhere in this thread...
I tried on-line...

Sorry, it is not possible to change this booking on ba.com. Please call your local British Airways office to change this booking.

I imagine the call to the local office will raise the +25% flag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.