Search
Old Dec 17, 2012, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Print Wikipost

Help me to help you

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:35 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Hi Nicci

Hope you have a really enjoyable break from the grindstone, Santa brings you all you deserve (and want ) and all the best for 2013.

Thank you again for all the help you gave me this year.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 11:34 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Out of Office until 05 August

Dear all

I wanted to let you know I will now be out of the office until Monday 05 August. My colleague Gauthier will be monitoring PMs for urgent queries while I am away but following some trends from recent emails I thought it might be useful to share that we cannot help with the following:

> Baggage issues or items left on board the aircraft or in the lounges
> releasing reward availability
> Tier Matching with other carriers
> Customer Relations issues (these can be raised with the team directly on ba.com)

We continue to receive high volumes of email on Flyertalk so if your query is urgent please do contact your local service centre.

I hope everyone has safe and pleasant travels this summer and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Nicci

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.