Old Dec 17, 2012, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Print Wikipost

Help me to help you

Old May 26, 2012, 5:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Just to add my support and thanks to that of everyone elses.

Nicci has been a real Gem im helping me sort out various things that BA customer services have been unable to sort out using normal communications options.

Nicci is a real asset to the forum, and one that we should all value

cs
Old May 27, 2012, 3:46 am

Programs: QF P1 (OWE) LTG (OWS)
I'm another that wants to add their thanks & appreciation!

The BAEC team are A grade, top shelf & simply the best

Lets hope that our fellow FT members follow the right course in the future.
Old May 27, 2012, 4:22 am

And thank you from me - super helpful as usual.
Old May 27, 2012, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Bronze
A big thank you to you, too, Niki for your assistance earlier this year: you are a huge asset to BA and this forum.
Old May 27, 2012, 7:59 am

Programs: M&M SEN, BA Gold
Nicci thank you for all your support to this forum, your patience and professionalism. This forum, the support provided by you and dedicated members on here, is invaluable and one of the reasons I made the switch last year back to BA from Star Alliance.
Old May 27, 2012, 9:13 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
You are a great asset to this forum as always, Nicci. Thank you for all your help and input!
Old May 27, 2012, 10:31 am

I think that it's to BA and Flyertalks immense credit that there is an official BAEC presence on this board - so I too extend my thanks, it's really good to know.

In that vein and to improve customer service - if there are a number of themes developing are there any proactive steps that can be taken to 'head these off at the pass'?

Some are clearly unreasonable requests I.e. the I emailed 2 hours ago why haven't my miles appeared?!!!! But others (ie long range reward availability) are there steps to improve this?

Thanks again for your input

PS we all we know that you can actually release more award flights
Old May 27, 2012, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I have never needed to contact Nicci, but it's a great comfort to know she's there in a crisis.

The service she provides is another example of BA's quality, along with the pilots, CC and engineers of course.
Old May 28, 2012, 1:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Nicci,

I am surprised by some of the examples you mentioned. The people who PM'd you expecting that you could magically release extra award seats should be ashamed of themselves. Silly!

You have helped me (proactively I might add!) on one or two occasions and you were wonderful. I hope that your shining example here will cause BA to become more (pro)active on social media and use it as a customer service channel. Now there is something I would like to help you with!

For the rest I can only echoe what has already been said. Good luck finding your crystal ball. Tarot cards might work too.

Cheers,
Henk
Old May 28, 2012, 5:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Can only echo the thanks of others.

Whilst I have not had the pleasure myself, it is clear than your contribution here is 'above and beyond' in some cases and for that I too am grateful.

;
Old May 28, 2012, 6:19 am
Suspended

Programs: Good Riddance FT!
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Nicci, I am embarrassed that you have had to post this. I am vexed that people have been bothering you because, to put no finer point on it, I want an award seat in F for little me.

You are the greatest asset that this Board possesses and it is clearly being abused. How shameful is that. I cannot put it right but can only say I am sorry.
Likewise. I am shocked people are pestering you for reward availability of all things. The one issue I had in the past couple years you solved for me quickly and easily - thanks for that, and I sincerely hope people won't continue to try to take advantage of you and will rather be thankful for your help as a feedback conduit and also for those exceptional situations.
Old May 28, 2012, 11:32 am

Thanks for all the hard work Nicci. We love you. Now, can you remove the interloper who has taken 64K on Sunday's flight to JNB?
Old May 28, 2012, 11:50 am

Programs: GGL, BA lifetime Gold, Many Hotel Sparkles
My word, there is so much good will and <3 in this thread. Nicci can you bottle some and send it my way for a rainy day please ?
Old May 29, 2012, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Nicci, I am embarrassed that you have had to post this.
Embarrassed is the same feeling I had reading the OP. Nicci I don't think any of us would begrudge you from hitting the delete button on the more egregious examples of unwelcome emails and PM's. We very much appreciate your presence and active participation in Flyertalk.
Old May 29, 2012, 2:22 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Like others, I'm sorry that some of our number have, possibly unwittingly, taken advantage of your goodwill too quickly.

I have never had to ask you for help (yet!) but am always reassured that you are there. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.