Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Half an itinerary disappeared

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2012, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Half an itinerary disappeared

I booked a CW ticket JER to YVR returning SFO to JER and have just gone on mmb to look at reserving a seat and the whole return half of my itinerary is no longer listed on the booking. Any explanations? Thanks.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
BA.com playing silly buggers?

Check again in the morning and if it hasn't shown up by Monday give BA a call.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 4:03 pm
Suspended

did you just click on the reservation on the BAEC website? if so, maybe a search for that PNR will yield something. Maybe even try a search on checkmytrip.com
Old Dec 29, 2012, 4:08 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The other thing to check is whether they have changed the SFO-LHR timings since you made the booking?
Old Dec 29, 2012, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Checked the flight. It's still there, same times. Very strange, will call tomorrow.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by BenSenise
Maybe even try a search on checkmytrip.com
+1
Old Dec 30, 2012, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Disappeared on check my trip.com also.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 4:00 am

Programs: M&M FTL; BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by monkeytennis
Disappeared on check my trip.com also.
Ah dear, that doesn't bare well, as it seems to indicate a change in the booking and not just a issue with BA.com.

I would call BA immediatley to find out what is happening.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 6:09 am
Original Poster

I called ba and a very helpful man sorted it right out. A glitch in the system following minor change being made to the booking. I was cheeky and asked if he would be able to change me onto the late sfo-lhr flights and he did it. Very happy as this was the flight we wanted but no reward availability meant we had to go early. Good result and good service from ba.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.