Post your BA Food Pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2017, 11:52 am

LGW-ACE Departure time 1655 BA2734

Old Sep 18, 2017, 2:57 pm

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by DELLAS
LGW-ACE Departure time 1655 BA2734

I can see what's coming as a main for short/medium CE flights from October...
Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:45 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Did a double take at the lack of a bulkhead, but then remembered that is a feature of some of the LGW A320 aircraft.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Gold
May I ask if anyone has photos of the chicken liver terrine they serve in F? I ask as I had it on BA93 yesterday, and it was hot and not unlike porridge. Was that how it was meant to be served?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:29 am

Programs: AS 100K
flying CAI-LHR-SEA on sunday the 24th in CW. what should I expect as far as meal offerings on the CAI-LHR sector? flight departs at 8am, so I figure it's going to be brekkie.

Not sure if I should keep the standard meal or try a special meal out of CAI...thoughts?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 4:54 am

JNB-LHR BA54 Club World 9/19/17.

Who said the British (or rather, BA), can't cook a proper steak. I took a chance on the beef, thinking that catering from JNB might product a good piece of meat (South Africa is meat country, after all). This was by far the best steak I've ever had on a plane. It was buttery and tender and cooked to a perfect medium rare. The steak was also substantially larger than the ones you generally get from LHR. I was blown away.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 21, 2017, 4:59 am

BA 217 LHR-IAD 9/20/17. Club World.

Chicken Jalfezi. Quite good and filling, lots of spice. I would have been happy with more naan bread. Overall, I would recommend this option.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 22, 2017, 12:07 am

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by CurbedEnthusiasm
BA 217 LHR-IAD 9/20/17. Club World.

Chicken Jalfezi. Quite good and filling, lots of spice. I would have been happy with more naan bread. Overall, I would recommend this option.
thanks for posting this. I pre-ordered this dish for my upcoming LHR-SEA flight in a few days and I was curious about how it looked and tasted. as an Indian food fanatic, this options stood out. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying it myself.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 12:47 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by atcanobbio
thanks for posting this. I pre-ordered this dish for my upcoming LHR-SEA flight in a few days and I was curious about how it looked and tasted. as an Indian food fanatic, this options stood out. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying it myself.
It is very delicious... but be careful, there is sometimes a red pepper on top of the curry. Ate it once to try it and my mouth was on fire!!!!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:02 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I had some extremely bad luck to drop my best camera the evening before a trip to Asia. These photos were taken on a compact, so they are not very sharp images.

Salmon for the pre-appetiser, but I also chose salmon for the starter because I'd never had caviar before and wanted to try it. I now know that it's nothing to write home about and I'll never choose it again!

The beef main course was quite nice but lumpy mashed potato in First, really?!

The pear tartlet dessert was nice but not amazing.

BA32 HKG-LHR FIRST Dinner
Attached Images       
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
For breakfast I started with a smoothie and the Bircher muesli. As I had a connecting flight to Vienna I knew that I'd get a traditional British breakfast, so here I chose the French toast. It was weird, soggy and had a slight taste of fish. I ate one piece and left the rest, but the crew member was kind enough to offer me the traditional breakfast.

BA32 HKG-LHR FIRST Breakfast
Attached Images     
Slliw likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:28 am

Programs: BA Gold
Continuing my dedication to trying out the beef on BA for the benefit of all on here, after a few recent overcooked examples, I finally hit jackpot on a flight to YYZ in F a couple of weeks ago.

A pink(ish) steak at last! And very nice it was too
Attached Images  
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:44 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
Continuing my dedication to trying out the beef on BA for the benefit of all on here, after a few recent overcooked examples, I finally hit jackpot on a flight to YYZ in F a couple of weeks ago.

A pink(ish) steak at last! And very nice it was too
Any pics of reports of the F food - steak in particular - out of LGW recently please?
Old Sep 28, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Skywards Silver
BA95 LHR-YUL 25th Sep Club

The Tiger Prawns were excellent, unfortunately the beef was over cooked but tasty. The Chicken Jalfrezi was both tasty and good.

The crew were excellent.
Attached Images     
Old Sep 28, 2017, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
LHR-GVA (July 2017)
Club Europe

Afternoon Tea

GVA-LHR (July 2017)
Club Europe

Dinner

More details in my trip report here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...ub-europe.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.