Wiki Posts
Search

Paid Upgrade to Club, no added Avios yet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2012, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, DL
Paid Upgrade to Club, no added Avios yet

I did a paid booking in WT+, and then paid at airport checkin for Club, SEA to LHR a week ago. So far my transaction records show I travelled in J, but only WT+ credit. I'd like the added Avios pts, which could lead to silver. Will a phone call be needed to correct this with BA EXEC?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by cmtskier
I did a paid booking in WT+, and then paid at airport checkin for Club, SEA to LHR a week ago. So far my transaction records show I travelled in J, but only WT+ credit. I'd like the added Avios pts, which could lead to silver. Will a phone call be needed to correct this with BA EXEC?
Yes, this is a known issue. Phone up or fill in the online form and you'll get the increased TPs and Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.