FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   OT: BAEC/FT members; What do you actually look like? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1237579-ot-baec-ft-members-what-do-you-actually-look-like.html)

PETER01 Jul 16, 2011 7:19 am

OT: BAEC/FT members; What do you actually look like?

I was having a recent discussion with another FT member and I mentioned I had been fortunate and had met a few FT's.

In a light hearted and amusing way, it was quite funny listening to their descriptions of some FT's I have met. I dare say some folks here on the BA board have an 'image' of what they think a certain poster may, or may not look like. Either by their job, posts, age etc.

We have seen photos of the legendary Henkybaby and HIDDY in TR's so as a bit of fun so WHAT or even WHO do you look like?

I shall go first and describe myself as a slight lookalike between Anthony Edwards from ER and Bruce Willis (the much fatter version):D

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And by popular demand, a link to evanderm's photo index...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16794465-post579.html

potakas Jul 16, 2011 7:42 am

Is there a HIDDY's photo ?

sunrisegirl Jul 16, 2011 7:54 am

Originally Posted by potakas (Post 16738025)

Well there's one of his gorgeous dog in his profile :p

PETER01 Jul 16, 2011 7:56 am

I'm sure I saw one he posted recently on his farm IIRC?

henkybaby Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

I have seen one in a TR once, a long time ago... The man is a lot younger than we give him credit for. :D

martinfoss Jul 16, 2011 8:14 am

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...-a7b6-42a8.jpg

Here's me. Anyone who can guess where the picture is taken? :D

PETER01 Jul 16, 2011 8:17 am

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 16738120)
I have seen one in a TR once, a long time ago... The man is a lot younger than we give him credit for. :D

He is quite young but I will sure he will be along shortly to disclose his age :D

He is the Yoda of the BA board and as Yoda once said "wise man he is, warning many of the dark side of going onto the dark path (in seeking status or a Gold Card), no returning there is. Forever, the direction of your life it dominates." ;) :D

Edit: It is an actual quote but I juts made a wee amendment :-)

HIDDY Jul 16, 2011 8:38 am

Originally Posted by martinfoss (Post 16738204)

Here's me. Anyone who can guess where the picture is taken? :D

CW upper deck?

Originally Posted by PETER01 (Post 16738220)
He is quite young but I will sure he will be along shortly to disclose his age :D

Despite what PUCCI GALORE says I am very young. I've trawled through my trip report pictures for a picture of the two of us.....which was quite hard as I'm usually the one taking the pictures. Outside Ezeiza airport.....it was a few years ago right enough, 2007 IIRC.

sunrisegirl Jul 16, 2011 8:42 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY (Post 16738321)
Despite what PUCCI GALORE says I am very young. I've trawled through my trip report pictures for a picture of the two of us.....which was quite hard as I'm usually the one taking the pictures. Outside Ezeiza airport.....it was a few years ago right enough, 2007 IIRC.

A mere spring chicken :p

aks120 Jul 16, 2011 8:48 am

Amazing how a conversation in the Flounge over a glass of champagne ends up as a thread! This is one I will watch with interest as I my imagined vision of folks apparently bore no resemblance to reality :D

I would like to think I look like a young Audrey Hepburn but I know that is not true - being Scottish and all I don't really stand a chance of that!!!!! Dark hair is about as close as I get ;)

Regards
Aks120

HIDDY Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl (Post 16738335)
A mere spring chicken :p

Indeed. :)

Just realised that picture is older than I thought. It was taken a few years earlier than 2007. :o

LTN Phobia Jul 16, 2011 9:03 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY (Post 16738395)
Indeed. :)

Just realised that picture is older than I thought. It was taken a few years earlier than 2007. :o

As long as your definition of 'a few' is not '10+', you still look much younger than you make yourself sound like.

PETER01 Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

Originally Posted by aks120 (Post 16738363)
Amazing how a conversation in the Flounge over a glass of champagne ends up as a thread! This is one I will watch with interest as I my imagined vision of folks apparently bore no resemblance to reality :D

I would like to think I look like a young Audrey Hepburn but I know that is not true - being Scottish and all I don't really stand a chance of that!!!!! Dark hair is about as close as I get ;)

Regards
Aks120

I wish I had hair.......any colour!:) You were grand company and you were like the Champagne, very bubbly :D

Hope you're enjoying your well deserved holiday ^

henkybaby Jul 16, 2011 9:19 am

Good to see that not everybody thinks that all hell will break loose if they put their picture on the much feared InterWeb. :)

HIDDY Jul 16, 2011 9:32 am

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia (Post 16738424)
As long as your definition of 'a few' is not '10+', .

Could be. :o

Just to put the record straight.....this one is more up-to-date.

Haven't they aged I hear you say. :p