Wiki Posts
Search

BA reservation

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2011, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
BA reservation

Is it possible to book multiple tickets with same start date and different return dates on BA.com in one reservation or do i need to book them separately?
Old May 5, 2011, 5:22 pm

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb
Originally Posted by virtuo0
Is it possible to book multiple tickets with same start date and different return dates on BA.com in one reservation or do i need to book them separately?
I doubt it's possible, at least I don't know how to do it.

A "journey" is one or more tickets departing and arriving on the same flights. You can only book a "journey" on ba.com. This is also in line with how a PNR is constructed, one or more tickets with the same flights/dates and travel class.

Can this be done at any travel site?
Old May 5, 2011, 5:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I tried this very thing the other day as I wanted to book on the same reservation as a friend who was travelling out with me but returning on a different flight in order to pre-select some better seats together in Y but was told by the travel agent that it was impossible.
Old May 5, 2011, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
There should at least be a way to create all reservations and pay once. there is no guarantee that I will get the same price and booking class if have to do separately.

I don't think we can do that from the website.
Old May 5, 2011, 7:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Use the phone.
Old May 6, 2011, 12:08 am

Will have to be separate reservations even over the phone . Still worth booking over the phone though as the agent can create the 2 bookings at the same time and will have a better chance of setting up with same booking class. There will still have to be 2 payment transactions and you will pay an offline service fee on each.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.