Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Thank you BA - weather disruption in december

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2011, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Diamond, LHW Sterling

It took a hile to have my hotel and taxi cost from december reimbursed but I wanted to thank BA for professionally handling my issues. On my way back from teh US I got stuck in LHR because of the weather disruption. I was lucky enough to get a flight to mainland Europe. I had Hotel and taxi cost. I phoned them up after I returned home and submitted my receipts. I got an e-mail notice 10 days later that they have received the documents and asked for a bit of time because of the many requests they had to deal with. Last week I got an e-mail that my problem had been processed and on monday the funds were in my account. I did not even have to involve my AMEX travelinsurance.

Thanks BA !

CFG911
Old Mar 3, 2011, 1:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Good to hear! ^
Old Mar 3, 2011, 1:44 am
G*G

Credit where credit is due! ^

I always take the opportunity to use this one when I'm exceptionally satisfied with BA or any individual staff member - admittedly, less and less often, but still!

www.ba.com/welldone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.