Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Do you keep your underwear on when wearing F jammies?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do you keep your underwear on when wearing F jammies?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
The only good reason to get up at silly o'clock in the morning to work a stupid early flight is to see what can be spotted in the cabin...

As soon as it is spotted, surrounding passengers may notice a sudden influx of crew activity in the vicinity, followed by laughter and giggles in the galley...

Thats not very nice of the crew. Laughing at us like that.

I have nothing to laugh about. I hasten to add. So I am told anyway.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl

Now if only Phil the Flyer had bought me that diamond encrusted bra from Victoria's Secret the answer could be different!

This year it's a mere snip at $6.5m! Phil are you listening!
sunrisegirl - I've already told you why I didn't buy it for you. While my Middle East tax-free salary can just about buy the 32A version, the 40DD model you require is way out of my price league.

Either shrink your assets or accept the thong I offered you instead.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by origin
A few of the airlines that transport stag weekends have seen people dressed like that. It doesnt go down well at the airports. I feel that any person wearing that at LGW will be removed by nice police men with guns. Especially now they dont need to worry about BAA.
Not just stags - you want to see what some of the hens have too!! Blow up male dolls come to mind - quite shocking they are.

Jenbel - I expressed shock and poked my tongue out, though I will admit I wasn't sure what to put!! But I can't be upsetting the passengers now can I
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:56 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
sunrisegirl - I've already told you why I didn't buy it for you. While my Middle East tax-free salary can just about buy the 32A version, the 40DD model you require is way out of my price league.

Either shrink your assets or accept the thong I offered you instead.

Cheapskate
Old Nov 11, 2010, 9:07 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Cheapskate
That's it Girl - you said it. That's him put in his place!

HIDDY that is the second time to my certain knowledge that the epithet - Dirty Old Man has been coined by you about yourself.

Self- assessment can be so uncritical
Old Nov 11, 2010, 9:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
T
HIDDY that is the second time to my certain knowledge that the epithet - Dirty Old Man has been coined by you about yourself.

Self- assessment can be so uncritical
I think once a man gets over the 50 mark he automatically becomes a dirty old man....I can accept that.

PtF and his lewd behaviour seen on here would seem to confirm it as well.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 9:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

That's it Girl - you said it. That's him put in his place!
Ha - you wouldn't be saying that if you knew about SRG's 'affair via PM' with me, taking place right under your nose.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 9:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Ha - you wouldn't be saying that if you knew about SRG's 'affair via PM' with me, taking place right under your nose.
Jeez, I told you to keep that quiet. You men are worse gossips than women
Old Nov 11, 2010, 9:23 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by origin
A few of the airlines that transport stag weekends have seen people dressed like that. It doesnt go down well at the airports. I feel that any person wearing that at LGW will be removed by nice police men with guns. Especially now they dont need to worry about BAA.
I'd be upset at the spoilsport police if they removed men dressed like that. It gives me good giggly entertainment, and fairly inoffensive as long as he is in good shape!
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:58 am

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
I'm just surprised at the number of people willing to talk about this...it's hilarious. FYI - I don't
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:07 am
phb

A thread about F, etiquette and underwear. Less than 24 hours and already seven pages.

^BA Forum

(and it's always undies on for me)
dajdavies likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:13 am

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
Restaurant recommendations:
Geisha - NYC
O Ya - Boston
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by akshitkhanna
Geisha - NYC
O Ya - Boston
I think you meant to post somewhere else.

For sushi I would recommend Sushi Seki on the UES in NY and I'd rather 9 Park or any of her other places in Boston.

Happy eating btw
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:32 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by akshitkhanna
Geisha - NYC
O Ya - Boston
Huh? What has this to do with wearing underwear under PJ's
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Huh? What has this to do with wearing underwear under PJ's
Maybe dinning while al fresco

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.