CX or BA? Moving to London

Old Jul 16, 2010, 6:10 am
Original Poster

CX or BA? Moving to London

I am relocating from Hk to London. Business travel will now be US, europe and Asia. Should I leave Marco Polo and join BA executive: Is the AE BA credit card any good?
Old Jul 16, 2010, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I don't know the details of the CX programme, but for gaining/retaining FF status on BA, you will most probably need to be travelling on flexible economy or above fares (ie. anything apart from discount economy).

If you are to be travelling around Europe a lot, especially in Club Europe, a move to the BAEC seems sensible.
Old Jul 16, 2010, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As this has been posted elsewhere - and cross posting is against the FT Rules - I'd encourage further discussion on this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...o-join-ba.html

Swanhunter
Moderator, BAEC

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.