Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Would you like a chance to come to our mobile event?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would you like a chance to come to our mobile event?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2010, 4:29 pm

Programs: BA Blue
Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict

I'll have my Tesco keyring, my Eurocheat BA card, my Amex PP, my Amex Gold (with quidco tracking number) on a chain around my neck. Should be easy to spot each other.
Haha... sounds like we'll be bringing the class to Covent Garden.

I really hope it's not a disappointment - the current app stinks. Fingers crossed!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those attending the 1pm event see you there. You'll easily recognise me - by the Mod standard issue firefighting equipment.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 1:18 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by Swanhunter
For those attending the 1pm event see you there. You'll easily recognise me - by the Mod standard issue firefighting equipment.
I'll see you there!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 1:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Swanhunter

I'll be there too - I'm quite looking forward to it!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 2:04 pm

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict

I'll have my Tesco keyring, my Eurocheat BA card, my Amex PP, my Amex Gold (with quidco tracking number) on a chain around my neck. Should be easy to spot each other.
I'll see you tomorrow as well then - I'll be looking slightly holier than thou with my UK BA card, but I'll match you on everything else

Apparently drinks and nibbles are being served - hope they are up to T5 standards
Old Jul 14, 2010, 4:02 pm

Where is this at if you do not mind me asking?

If London based i would have put myself forward for something like this. App's, Nibbles, Drinks... all areas i enjoy ^

Have fun all.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 1:44 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Hi all

For those of you attending this evening I will be there too so please do come and say hello.

Best regards

Nicci
Old Jul 15, 2010, 2:20 am

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
Originally Posted by LondonAndy
I'll see you tomorrow as well then - I'll be looking slightly holier than thou with my UK BA card, but I'll match you on everything else

Apparently drinks and nibbles are being served - hope they are up to T5 standards
Just to avoid being flamed - I was merely trying to be ironic about the Eurocheat thing - I am actually a fully paid up member of the UK Exec Club - well for now at least .

And looking to forward to meeting you too, Nicci.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

For those of you attending this evening I will be there too so please do come and say hello.

Best regards

Nicci
Will do, thanks. Perhaps you could also help us FT-ers find each other, if we come and say hello? Short of actually wearing FT luggage tags on my ears, I'm not sure else how we'd do it!
Old Jul 15, 2010, 4:16 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

Best regards

Nicci
Had I known that I would have opted for the evening rather than the afternoon session
Old Jul 15, 2010, 6:47 am

Removed.

Last edited by 710 77345; Jul 15, 2010 at 12:29 pm
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:29 am

Any feedback from the 1pm guys? Interested to know what to expect. The invite is pretty vague!
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:33 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
It was quite interesting. It was a nice suprise to be greeted by (I assume) cabin crew in full uniform on the way in. Then there was a talk about the future of smart phone applications, some hands-on time with the new applications, and then an opportunity to give some feedback on the apps and what you want to see in future.

And a little goodie-bag always helps too :-) Well worth a visit.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:35 am

Ah, sounds cool. Thanks!
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Teefaf
Any feedback from the 1pm guys? Interested to know what to expect. The invite is pretty vague!
It was great to see some familiar faces and to meet Dilly in person, he is really a star. ^

After some wine and nibbles, we had a short presentation on the new apps and what is coming soon. Apps for the Android and Blackberry are behind what is about to be launched for the iPhone. The new apps for iPhone are quite exciting. We then had demos from the experts in small groups, and got to see how this is going to work. The iPhone looks great, simply log in to your EC account, and you will see your upcoming flights, which are synched with your calendar, you will be able to check-in very easily and see your BP on your phone, which is going live from Monday on LHR-EDI route. Timetables and existing bookings and other stuff is easy to see. Looks great.

We passed on quite a bit of feedback, some useful comments I think, which they are keen to listen to. Finished off with some nice sandwiches, was good to meet a number of BA's IT and PR/press people, great hospitality, well organised, thank you to all involved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.