Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems on ba.com

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2010, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold, Priority Club Platinum, Best Western Diamond
Problems on ba.com

Is anyone else having problems with ba.com?

I am trying to book flights and it takes me all the way to bank authorisation and then states 'systems not responding'?
Old Apr 7, 2010, 3:35 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Had this a couple of weeks ago. Got that message after submitting my card details. Booking was made but payment was not taken. Had to go to Customer Services desk before checking-in to complete the transaction.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 5:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
Originally Posted by cme17
Is anyone else having problems with ba.com?

I am trying to book flights and it takes me all the way to bank authorisation and then states 'systems not responding'?

Yes, I just had the same problem!!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 5:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Slightly different problem here..................

I have recently tried to upgrade existing booking with miles via MMB. selecting one segment I get one failure message, but if i select both for upgrade I then get completely different error message. (JAXB error)

It does say to try later later, I'll give it another day n see if it gets fixed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.