Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex & BA Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2012, 6:12 am

Yep got a list thanks but you don't need to be logged in at the time of purchase. A few minutes previously should suffice.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 6:23 am

Programs: BAEC, HHonors Gold, Amex
Originally Posted by COOLIO
Yep got a list thanks but you don't need to be logged in at the time of purchase. A few minutes previously should suffice.
In theory a few weeks previously would be fine.

Once an offer is loaded then it's valid until the expiry of the offer, although it is always worth checking before spending just to be sure.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 6:34 am

Thanks
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Thanks everyone for taking time to respond to my query on the 2 for 1 and status...happy new year all.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:54 am

Well Harvey Nicks was a shambles. 8 cards and the number of tills that didn't have vouchers, had to get someone to assist with selling them and lack of envelopes for them was ridiculous for a high end store. Even customer services became the last post to get vouchers from and they also offered no card just vouchers loosely. These had better work out free as I'm not sure I can bring myself to go back.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 11:03 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by COOLIO
Well Harvey Nicks was a shambles. 8 cards and the number of tills that didn't have vouchers, had to get someone to assist with selling them and lack of envelopes for them was ridiculous for a high end store. Even customer services became the last post to get vouchers from and they also offered no card just vouchers loosely. These had better work out free as I'm not sure I can bring myself to go back.
that's because they have been hit for the past four months relentlessly. Surprised they even have any vouchers left.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 4:34 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
On the current referral link for the BA PP card, there is an exclusion for the sign-up bonus of 'any avios-enrolled amex card' in past 6 months. Is it the experience of FT Amex experts that holding a platinum where MR points are configured for transfer to BAEC presents no problem based on this?
Many thanks
DCf
Old Dec 30, 2012, 5:02 pm

I am having problem loading the House of Fraser offer since yesterday, I keep getting card can't load messages.
I have tried different cards and different foursquare accounts, but with no luck at all! I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
Old Dec 31, 2012, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader
On the current referral link for the BA PP card, there is an exclusion for the sign-up bonus of 'any avios-enrolled amex card' in past 6 months. Is it the experience of FT Amex experts that holding a platinum where MR points are configured for transfer to BAEC presents no problem based on this?
Many thanks
DCf
No problem. Only means BA or BAPP Amex.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 6:47 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
Originally Posted by Raffles
No problem. Only means BA or BAPP Amex.
Cheers - had a brief moment of panic after I had applied!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 4:40 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Any suggestions as to where the send the request to make BA AMEX (or any other BA cc) available in additional/other countries? Specifically Sweden.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 10:16 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

We'll close this thread and begin all over again here in the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...er-thread.html.

Thank-you

Prospero
Moderator: BAEC forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.