Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conection in RIO (GIG-SDU)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Conection in RIO (GIG-SDU)

HEllo travellers, i hope all your trips are doing ok! I have my next trip on July, visiting Brazil. I need to fly from Foz do Iguacu to Rio de Janeiro; but the prices are very high, hence, i looked for a trip to Curitiba doing an stop in Rio, for a fifth part of the price.

If i buy this flight, i muss change airports, from GIG to SDU, in that case i wont take the other flight and i will remain in Rio de Janeiro.

My question is about the luggage, the airline pick my baggage up between airports or do i have to take my belongings at GIG and take them to SDU?

The other case is buying with TAM, but in this case there is no change airport, and i dont know if i can ask to take only one flight of the two flights booked.

Thanks!
Old Apr 30, 2016, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by Panxuus
HEllo travellers, i hope all your trips are doing ok! I have my next trip on July, visiting Brazil. I need to fly from Foz do Iguacu to Rio de Janeiro; but the prices are very high, hence, i looked for a trip to Curitiba doing an stop in Rio, for a fifth part of the price.

If i buy this flight, i muss change airports, from GIG to SDU, in that case i wont take the other flight and i will remain in Rio de Janeiro.

My question is about the luggage, the airline pick my baggage up between airports or do i have to take my belongings at GIG and take them to SDU?

The other case is buying with TAM, but in this case there is no change airport, and i dont know if i can ask to take only one flight of the two flights booked.

Thanks!
Yes, you have to take your belongings at GIG and take them to SDU.
Old May 1, 2016, 12:58 pm

If you really choose to change airports, you can take the executive buses that operate between them:
Lines 2018, 2101 and 2145:
http://www.premiumautoonibus.com.br/itinerarios

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.