Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic Flight in Brazil

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2016, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Domestic Flight in Brazil

Hi everyone

I'm going to Brazil in 3 weeks, and the plan is to fly around the country to see as much as possible in that month I'm there.

My question is how I get the cheapest Domestic flights, I have seen some post about it's more expensive as a foreign than a resident of Brazil?
Should I contact a travel agency when I get to Brazil or maybe buy an Airpass before I get there?

Hope for some respons

Best regards
Glenn
Old Feb 9, 2016, 8:08 pm

If you are going in only three weeks, you have probably already missed the best deals on domestic flights, unless some unannounced sale happens. For best fares on Brazilian domestic airlines, it is better to buy quite far ahead. Deal directly with the airlines. As far as an air pass, calculate the total for the all the independent flights you want, and see if that number of legs on an air pass is any advantage.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
If you are going in only three weeks, you have probably already missed the best deals on domestic flights, unless some unannounced sale happens. For best fares on Brazilian domestic airlines, it is better to buy quite far ahead. Deal directly with the airlines. As far as an air pass, calculate the total for the all the independent flights you want, and see if that number of legs on an air pass is any advantage.
I have bought 6 domestic flights for a total of 750 USD, seems like a fair price after all. Thanks for the response VidaNaPraia!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.