Wiki Posts
Search

Sao Paulo, hotel advice needed.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2012, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT MM, BA, UA, AC
Sao Paulo, hotel advice needed.

I will be in Sao Paulo for a weekend on an upcoming trip, I plan on flying in on Friday and leaving on Monday morning. I am aware that some things in the city will not be open on Sunday.

I would like hotel suggestions that are easy to get to using the airport service bus (www.airportbusservice.com.br) from GRU, I would like to stay in the Jardin area is there a hotel near where the bus stops in Jardin?

On Monday I plan on leaving on a 7 am flight, what will traffic be like on Monday morning going to GRU? I am debating if I am better off staying at an airport hotel on Sunday night.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 11:16 am

One place the bus stops is at the Marriott Rennaissance in Jardins.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 1:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
If you want a cheaper option there's the Ibis on Paulista, which is on the airport bus hotel circuit. It's nicely positioned next to the metro (Consolacao) on the fringes of Jardins. Otherwise the bus trundles down Al Santos (parallel to Paulista, one block further towards to Jardins central), passing a number of smart hotels, the last one the Intercontinental.

I can't see you having much of a traffic problem geting to the airport for a 07:00 flight. Just an early start!

Make sure you get the hotel circuit bus, otherwise the service ends at Republica. There are perfectly nice hotels here, but it's not Jardins!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.