Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Brazil to Colombia -- Any issues that I need to be aware of?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLAT, Marriott Titanium/LT PLAT

Flying from USA to Brazil, then Colombia ad then the USA. I know that I need a Yellow Fever vaccination for entry into Colombia from Brazil.

Do I need to be aware of anything else? I am a US citizen so I do not think a visa is required to enter Colombia. I have the Brazilian visa.

Thanks for the help.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 5:09 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
I know of no issues other than the vaccination and the visa you already have. Enjoy your trip!
Old Jan 15, 2011, 7:19 am

I didn't think you were required to have a yellow fever vaccination unless you've been in an area where the disease is prevalent (e.g., some parts of northern Brazil, if you're going to Colombia by land). But the nearest Colombian embassy obviously knows better than I do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.