E-ticket receipts now available on checkmytrip

Subscribe
Not sure when this first appeared, but you can now print the full e-ticket receipt for your DC redemption via checkmytrip.com, using the 6-digit PNR. A second tab has appeared next to the usual booking details page, and clicking on this brings up the same details plus ticket rules, fare class and all the other e-ticket information.

This is excellent news given that DC only seems to successfully e-mail them to you about 65% of the time!
Quote: This is excellent news given that DC only seems to successfully e-mail them to you about 65% of the time!
Indeed... that will save me trying to remember the link to Amadeus Asia to extract the same information. Although the formatting of the latter makes it more convenient to store in my phone for travelling.

m.^
It first made an appearance yesterday and is most welcome ^
This is useful, but now I've checked an itinerary I'm concerned that the call centre has messed it up!

I have a booking GIG-LIS-LHR, which on the main checkmytrip screen works fine, showing both flights as confirmed.

The e-ticket area however just has LIS-LHR, I presume this is not normal?? All seemed ok when I rang the airline for seat confirmation, so is there any chance I could be denied boarding at GIG do you think?
Quote: This is useful, but now I've checked an itinerary I'm concerned that the call centre has messed it up!

I have a booking GIG-LIS-LHR, which on the main checkmytrip screen works fine, showing both flights as confirmed.

The e-ticket area however just has LIS-LHR, I presume this is not normal?? All seemed ok when I rang the airline for seat confirmation, so is there any chance I could be denied boarding at GIG do you think?
Also have a look at your reservation on this site: http://eitr.amadeusasia.com/
If not all your flights showup, call the callcentre and ask for them to do 0-reissue of your ticket.
Quote: Also have a look at your reservation on this site: http://eitr.amadeusasia.com/
If not all your flights showup, call the callcentre and ask for them to do 0-reissue of your ticket.
Oddly enough all legs show up on that one! I'll maybe get confirmation from the operating airline (TP) rather then risk the call centre reissuing!

Thanks
Is the 'current flight status' link new too?
Quote: Oddly enough all legs show up on that one! I'll maybe get confirmation from the operating airline (TP) rather then risk the call centre reissuing!

Thanks
On checkmytrip: where it lists the eticket numbers, then Origin-Destination and then your name.
Is the origin-destination Rio-London or Lisbon-London?
Quote: On checkmytrip: where it lists the eticket numbers, then Origin-Destination and then your name.
Is the origin-destination Rio-London or Lisbon-London?
It has Lisbon-London, but then under "Your flights" it lists both Rio-Lisbon and Lisbon-London legs with status "Confirmed".

Hence confusion!
Quote: It has Lisbon-London, but then under "Your flights" it lists both Rio-Lisbon and Lisbon-London legs with status "Confirmed".

Hence confusion!
Weird, I would give a call to ICC first - if they say it's OK - then I would still give a call to TP and ask if they are able to see the etix for all legs!
Quote: Not sure when this first appeared, but you can now print the full e-ticket receipt for your DC redemption via checkmytrip.com, using the 6-digit PNR. A second tab has appeared next to the usual booking details page, and clicking on this brings up the same details plus ticket rules, fare class and all the other e-ticket information.

This is excellent news given that DC only seems to successfully e-mail them to you about 65% of the time!
Took a look, the one award booking I have out there does not show the tax or anything else paid, which all other etickts I have ever seen have. To be honest I don't recall having ever got a receipt or breakdown of costs for any BMI award bookings.

tht
Quote: Weird, I would give a call to ICC first - if they say it's OK - then I would still give a call to TP and ask if they are able to see the etix for all legs!

Finally got through to TP, both they and the ICC can see all legs, so no problem I guess...still odd though and makes me slightly uneasy!

Will make sure I check in online at T-24 hours so I've got time to sort it in case of any issues.

Thanks for your help.
Just a quick update on this - it occurred to me that Joanna, our resident bmi lurker might be able to check this out for me, so PM'd her.

She passed the query on to the UK team and they have sorted by reissuing the etickets, all legs now show correctly, which is reassuring!

So, many many thanks to Joanna! ^

I think this arose when the flight times changed slightly, so I guess moral is to always check the eticket remains valid if you get a schedule change!