PROMO: Double destination OR status miles OR 2 lounge passes OR Silver status- Aug 08

Subscribe
Presumably for those of us who didn't get the complimentary business class redemption:

Quote: Dear mad_rich

As you're a Diamond Club member, we'd like to offer you an added bonus this August - a choice of two exclusive rewards - and it couldn't be easier to qualify.

All you need to do is take one return bmi flight between 1-31 August 2008 and you'll receive your chosen summer bonus.

Which summer bonus will you choose?

Double destinations miles

Enjoy double destinations miles if you take one bmi return flight between 1-31 August 2008.

Register here for double destinations miles

Two free lounge passes

Enjoy two free lounge passes if you take one bmi return flight between
1-31 August 2008.

Register here for two free lounge passes

Simply take one return bmi flight between 1-31 August 2008.

You must register to earn your summer bonus, simply confirm your choice above by 31 July 2008 and make sure you take a return flight with bmi before the end of August to qualify.

We look forward to seeing you soon.
The T&Cs state the the flight must be BD-operated, excluding codeshares and bmibaby. Once you've flown the qualifying flight, the rest of August is double destinations miles (on BD metal).

Just need to find a mileage run now
Quote:
Just need to find a mileage run now
Shame it is August only, otherwise a weekend in Barbados for under Ł300 would have been the winning entry in my eyes.

Not sure if there are too many cracking fares around in August though.
What status are you mad_rich? I'm wondering if this particular promo may be for Blue/Blueplus, given the option of 2 lounge passes. Which leaves us BD*S feeling lonely and neglected...
There is also an offer floating around for the 2 x loungs passes or double membership miles....that was for a DC Blue.
Just got an offer of double status miles or double destination miles in august.

T& C here : http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/rewa...es-reward.aspx
Quote: Just got an offer of double status miles or double destination miles in august.

T& C here : http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/rewa...es-reward.aspx
Here's the email:

Quote:
Dear Mr ontheroad

As you're a Diamond Club member, we'd like to offer you an exclusive bonus this August and it couldn't be easier to qualify.

All you need to do is take one return bmi flight between 1-31 August 2008 and you'll receive your chosen summer bonus of either double status miles or double destinations miles.

Which summer bonus will you choose?

1 Double status miles

Enjoy double status miles if you take one bmi return flight between
1-31 August 2008.

2 Double destinations miles

Enjoy double destinations miles if you take one bmi return flight between 1-31 August 2008.

Simply take one return flight between 1-31 August 2008.

You must register to earn your summer bonus, simply confirm your choice above by 31 July 2008 and make sure you take a return flight with bmi before the end of August to qualify.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Yours sincerely

Jenna Rowley
Diamond Club Manager
I havent got one yet They're not leaving a lot of time either if you have to register by the 31st of this month.
Quote: I havent got one yet They're not leaving a lot of time either if you have to register by the 31st of this month.
Probably as you already have a promo that covers August.
Quote: Probably as you already have a promo that covers August.
Ah, that's a good point. Does that mean that, because I received (but haven't signed up for) the "fly 6/8 times, get 500/1000 miles per flight" promo which is valid until 21st September, I won't get any more promos til after that?

Always the way - I don't get a promo that I would benefit from because I still have the chance of opting into a promo that I won't benefit from...
Quote: Does that mean that, because I received (but haven't signed up for) the "fly 6/8 times, get 500/1000 miles per flight" promo which is valid until 21st September, I won't get any more promos til after that?
No, and you've done the right thing.

If you know a promo is no good to you, DON'T sign up for it. It's quiet possible you'll be sent another kind of deal, once the sign up period to the original has passed. If you had signed up, you'd likely get nothing else during that promo period.
Didnt' get email and would be nice to use this offer!

Anyone can post the link (with replacing BD number with 12345678 and email address)?

Thanks
I got an email offering Double Destination Miles, or a free upgrade to Silver! All I have to do is take a BMI flight before 16th September. A really nice offer, except that I had just arranged with a friend who's Gold to buy me Silver . Wondering whether choosing that option would mean I might get 16,000 status miles anyway? If not I might go for the double miles. But the only flight I'm making during that period is a DUB-LHR r/t, on discounted Y.
Mrs sl1ppy got an offer of double status miles or 2 lounge passes (think she's a blue+), sadly we're already fully booked for August.
I got the double status or destination miles options but a chance to earn treble miles if I fly any of the following routes during August

EDI/GLA - MAN
EDI/GLA - LBA
EMA - BRU
ABZ - Groningen