Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:31 am

Programs: BA Exec Club, Emirates, BMI DC, Miles and More
access to e-rewards

Can anyone advise?

I have been completing E-rewards surveys (in UK) regularly for over a year. Saving points for the highest BA redemption rate.

The surveys stopped arriving about 3 months ago. I have E-mailed the company twice this week, who have replied twice to say:
firstly, that my account was still current
then that my account had been "stopped" because my IS service provider had been failing to deliver the messages. Did I have a different address they could use?

I have just tried twice to send them a different address, but the message has failed to be delivered both times - "No MX or A records for E-rewards.com" - which was the address I had been using earlier this week.

Has this survey programme ceased? If so, anyone know how I can access my "points" - although no doubt I won't be able to convert them anyway.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:50 am

Still working fine for me, did my last survey on Friday (2 days ago). Unfortuneatly I did not qualify so only got a few points.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
e-rewards.com down

According to this, the site is down at the moment (and has been for a day or two now)

http://www.websitedown.info/E-rewards.com
Old Oct 13, 2013, 6:22 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Whoopee, I have accumulated another 2,000 e-rewards points. As BD is no longer a redemption partner, is there any advice on which of the remaining partners offers the best value ?
For those of you still correcting a small trickle of Reward Points - I noticed today that my account now includes BAEC and Avios.com as partners, which you'd think would save the bother of going through the Iberia Plus transfer process.

Except, in the grand tradition of these things, you get more Avios for transferring to Iberia Plus than you do for BAEC or Avios.com.

Is this the same for others who've signed up via the bmi invitation?
Old Oct 13, 2013, 7:00 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
My last e-Rewards transfer (welcome bonus) before bmi went never appeared, but I never got it resolved.

No worry though as in the scheme of things that account is long closed for inactivity and I got a new one - with the infrequent transfer over to Iberia.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 12:41 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by teflon
For those of you still correcting a small trickle of Reward Points
Since I became CIO / CTO of a large multinational company with sole purchasing authority for a wide range of IT products and services, my e-rewards collection rate has improved markedly.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 12:47 pm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Since I became CIO / CTO of a large multinational company with sole purchasing authority for a wide range of IT products and services, my e-rewards collection rate has improved markedly.
.. who is a stay at home mother too?
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:14 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
As a CIO/CTO's where do you find the time for surveys?
I do wonder which organisations use the information coming out of these surveys.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: QF, VA, VN, BA, SQ, KC - all reds and blues.
I have found the same thing. I have amassed about 12,000 e-rewards points over the past four or five months. That's 4,000 VA miles - almost enough to upgrade a one way full fare economy MEL-SYD to business class.

Living the dream...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.