Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Important news about diamondclub.org : LIVE from 10am 27 Oct

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:39 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Hi all

Based on some of the items we have picked up here we are making a few updates to the site. Please bear with us and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Nicci
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:47 pm

Programs: BA | VS | UA | DL
Is anyone still struggling to log in?

I've tried my membership number with and without 4 zeros and my email address.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by phunc
Is anyone still struggling to log in?

I've tried my membership number with and without 4 zeros and my email address.
After a call to DC to find out what was going on plus a long wait, it seems things are largely fixed.

To log in make sure you use your e-mail address rather than your membership number. Also you might need to reset your password. After the call this morning to DC, the password reset functionality seems to finally be working so whilst I cannot speak for everyone, I was able to finally log back in.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:31 pm

Just a moment ago, I couldn't logon to my account (used DC#), i thought I had the wrong password, submit request to reset password. After I clicked "send", it allows me to continue to logon, but the account I'm logged belongs to someone else who lives in England (I'm in the US) and with a completely different name and date of birth.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by imm2b
... the account I'm logged belongs to someone else who lives in England (I'm in the US) and with a completely different name and date of birth.
Lots of miles ??
Old Oct 30, 2012, 1:48 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, PC AMB, Hyat Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Moomba
I have done exactly the same and can't yet log on. Also when I tried submitting a contact us form it says my email address (you know the one they just sent the reset password to) is invalid.
Same here......

Also, in terms of family membership, how was this communicated to the wider membership? I had a few thousand in my wife's account that I haven't transferred

Does that mean I confiscate her MBNA card as it's pointless (no pun intended) now?
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:57 am

Im also struggling to log in and Im very disappointed that the transfer between the BMI household accounts isnt implemented as we both earn miles on our bmi credit cards.

Paul..
Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:00 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by GoldCircle
When the new DC database was installed a year or two back, bonuses (COS, status etc.) were were recalculated automatically and there were some rounding issues - and I guess we're just seeing a dirty output from that database, or a poorly defined rounding algorithm on the new side.
Well, my DC.org balance has been updated from a fraction and is now showing as 1. However, an attempt to transfer this to BAEC fails : they show my balance as 0. Still ain't right.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 5:47 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
After a call to DC to find out what was going on plus a long wait, it seems things are largely fixed.

To log in make sure you use your e-mail address rather than your membership number. Also you might need to reset your password. After the call this morning to DC, the password reset functionality seems to finally be working so whilst I cannot speak for everyone, I was able to finally log back in.
Darn . I got in a tangle re using number or email, and having clicked 'Reset password' now have something unmemorable .

Has anyone got a way to reset the password to something of my own choosing?
Old Oct 30, 2012, 7:46 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Moomba
I have done exactly the same and can't yet log on. Also when I tried submitting a contact us form it says my email address (you know the one they just sent the reset password to) is invalid.
Golly this whole transition thing has worked smoothly - NOT

I rang them this morning and was told there is no email address associated with my account. Well how the hell did you send me a reset password?

Why does the call centre still say 'Thank you for calling BMI' when they finish the call?

I have finally been able to log on to the new site.

Now how do I change my password to something I can remember??
Old Oct 30, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium
An Error Occurd?

Well diamondclub.org is down for me completely but I do find it amusing that they can't even spell "Occurred" in the browser header. It's good to see that BMI's wonderful IT has not yet left us even though the airline has gone.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by surturminn
Same here......

Also, in terms of family membership, how was this communicated to the wider membership? I had a few thousand in my wife's account that I haven't transferred

Does that mean I confiscate her MBNA card as it's pointless (no pun intended) now?

Yes, we should have been given notice of this. They should at least set up a way of us doing this one final time.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:35 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
I am starting to get a bit worried about 2 recent Hilton stays for which I had bmi selected as my double dip.

They used to post fairly quickly.

The check out dates were 15th Oct and 23rd Oct and i'm waiting for 5,000 points to credit.

The stays were before the "cut off" date for Diamond Club, so they should still post right?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Geoggy
The check out dates were 15th Oct and 23rd Oct and i'm waiting for 5,000 points to credit.

The stays were before the "cut off" date for Diamond Club, so they should still post right?
Hilton stays would never have posted *that* quickly.

You will get the miles next month. Just remember to check all forthcoming Hilton stays, at checkin, to make sure your bmi number is removed (the number that was your "main" double-dip earning preference at the time you made the booking has a habit of lingering). Future stays will earn nada.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:53 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
oh right thanks - impatient bugger me. )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.