Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

DC closing : Summary of questions to be answered

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC closing : Summary of questions to be answered

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by DiamondClubQueries

It's difficult to stay on top of the outstanding queries as it appears that others are able to provide answers before I get to them but if that's not the case then please re-post and I will try to stay on top of them. Alternatively you can pm me to nudge a response as others have been doing.
Warm regards

Nicci
I want to pick up a major question already asked many times and still not answered yet.
Some of us like me have *aliance reservations until MAY2013

TG for examle is well known for them timechanges and producing missconnections. Happened last APR to us when them simply cancelled a flight and moved the new one 24 h forward, requesting DC to aply for availability etc. Already very much a problem when DC still was existing, but what happens in such a situation now ?
Iam not willing to cancel a 800GBP cash + miles F-class ticket for a refund of only 800 cash and have to buy after a revenue fare for more than 5000 !
I think there should be a clear statement by BMI/DC about this cases.
otherwise I see many of us have to fight by law for our rights.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, AC Aéroplan, Accor ALL
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...ticketing.html

Do not let them railroad you into a refund. You are legally entitled to have scheduling anomalies corrected.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:29 am

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by Action Man
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...ticketing.html

Do not let them railroad you into a refund. You are legally entitled to have scheduling anomalies corrected.
Iam also just in the midle of a lawsuit ( but against BD/LH ), about the same things. Last second problem with tix @ airport, BD not able to help ( no more availability with *aliance ), and LH/SK/LX ( LH is handlingagent for all of them in Germany ) not willing to do anything. BD not had revalidated tix, LH refused to check in, missed flights and had massive problems to get them rebooked on next days.
Will see how this goes out ( claim back my extra costs ).
Old May 7, 2013, 4:10 am

Location: in your favourite lounge, clearing the whole buffet
Programs: LH Maximizer of the year, BA Blue Label killer

Somebody still seems to be a
upset about the end of our favourite airline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.