Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

bmi (BA8xxx) Flight to Amman - which lounge to use?

Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:27 am
Original Poster

I am still a little confused by what to expect when we travel to Jordan on Friday.
The plane and service will be BMI, with BA's reduced cabin baggage limits, however, what I am not sure about it which lounge ?

We are flying from T1, and there is nothing listed there about a BA lounge at T1, despite the flights now being coded as BA8xxx.

Having been to the BMI Domestic Lounge, and the lack of facilities there when I last flew to Dublin, I'm not planning to get there much before the flight.

Can anyone advise me which lounge I should expect to get access to on Friday please ?
Old Aug 6, 2012, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
You'll be able to access the Great British Lounge, it's a lot nicer than the London Room (domestic + Ireland).

It has a selection of relaxing areas, and some food (although not an amazing selection), I believe there's showers too.

http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/expe...sh-lounge.aspx
Old Aug 7, 2012, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks, I re-visited the BMI web page shortly after posting, and your response matches my hopes.
Appreciate the help.
Mark
Old Aug 8, 2012, 4:30 am

Programs: BD-G(RIP); BA-bronze
Originally Posted by layz
I believe there's showers too.
Very nice showers too!
Old Aug 8, 2012, 3:36 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
If one is on this flight in Y, but having OW Saphire card [not BA] would lounge access still be possible?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.