FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   bmi | Diamond Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club-486/)
-   -   DC Partner: bmi Mastercard miles not posted - ?? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club/1373081-bmi-mastercard-miles-not-posted.html)

Matt_eng Aug 2, 2012 6:16 am

bmi Mastercard miles not posted - ??

In July the miles have not credited to the DC.

Mastercard states 6728.70 Miles Balance - but they have not been added to the diamond club as they do every month.

Miles normally post on the 15th of every month, last date of mastercard statement is the 14th.

Any ideas??:confused:

paulieuk Aug 3, 2012 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Matt_eng (Post 19045714)
In July the miles have not credited to the DC.

Mastercard states 6728.70 Miles Balance - but they have not been added to the diamond club as they do every month.

Miles normally post on the 15th of every month, last date of mastercard statement is the 14th.

Any ideas??:confused:

Could be a glitch specific to you? Mine posted okay on 24 July and I immediately transferred them over to Avios, as they were the only points sitting in DC after my big sweep of points over to BAEC on 'transfer day'.

Matt_eng Aug 6, 2012 5:28 am

Rang MBNA

MBNA acknowledged there was an issue but the CR could not resolve there and then - it has been passed to themarketing team who will ring me within 7 days.

Looking at the DC account - The account is a household account and the miles go into my wifes account - as she is the primary card holder (she had it first) and i had moved all her miles to my account as we were debating a trip before DC closes. her balance was showing as zero, not sure if related but thought i would mention.

lizban Aug 7, 2012 2:27 am

MBNA Slow Posting?

My DC mile sahven't shown in my account, normally the day after my MBNA statement is generated on-line the miles appear in my DC account.

My statement appeared on Thursday - still no miles. Anyone else not received their miles?

Globaliser Aug 7, 2012 3:17 am

Sorry, mine arrived on time yesterday.

lizban Aug 7, 2012 4:16 am

Who do I chase MBNA or DC (both normally leave me hanging for +/- 15 mins so would like to dial the right number 1st time!

Swiss Tony Aug 7, 2012 4:54 am

Yep, I'm in the same boat - they should have posted by now but nothing.

MBNA statement showing over 5,000 miles owing.

Globaliser - is your BMI account in use otherwise? I emptied mine out with a transfer to BA so wonder if this is the problem...

G-BOAC Aug 7, 2012 6:45 am

My MasterCard posts more reliably (normally within 24 hours) than my AmEx. Last month my AmEx took a week to post I think.

taff_2003 Aug 7, 2012 8:48 am

My MasterCard DC miles are slow posting this month too. My statement was generated on 02 August, and I'm still waiting for the 4,000-odd miles to post.

aporwol Aug 7, 2012 9:08 am

Mine have shown up today, from a 3rd August statement date, so taken 4 days, rather than same day. Hope that gives some of you hope yours will arrive!

aporwol Aug 7, 2012 9:10 am

Mine took 4 days to post, but i do have a miles already in the account.

MarkAHowarth Aug 7, 2012 9:47 am

Same issue for me - I should be getting 24948.90 miles this month and not a thing appeared on my DC account. I called MBNA and bmi today to be told it can take up to 21 days to post them. Last months were there before the statement!

Globaliser Aug 7, 2012 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony (Post 19073964)
Globaliser - is your BMI account in use otherwise?

Sort of - a number of things got dumped into it earlier this year when building up enough of a balance for a specific C&M redemption which never happened because we couldn't fix dates. And that balance is still sitting there at the moment.

(In case this all sounds strange, the only reason that some MBNA miles have arrived this month is because I've been using the Visa half of the account for Olympics stuff.)

G-BOAC Aug 9, 2012 3:08 am

Originally Posted by G-BOAC (Post 19074327)
My MasterCard posts more reliably (normally within 24 hours) than my AmEx. Last month my AmEx took a week to post I think.

Only 2 days for the AmEx this month :)

taff_2003 Aug 9, 2012 4:40 am

A week has gone by since my last statement was generated, and I'm still waiting for some 6,000 miles from my MasterCard to post to my DC account. Anyone else still in a similar boat?