Anyone have a promo link for BMI 1k sign up bonus?

Subscribe
thx!!
Officially that offer closed before the BA takeover had been completed (to stop people who had nothing previously to do with diamond club to get 1000 easy avios).

However, it's still mentioned somewhere on the Irish version of the site.

The link is: https://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-ie/loy...oindiamondclub

Take a screenshot of this page, sign up and then see if you can claim the 1000 miles.

Note: you might stand a better chance if you credit something else to diamond club such as online shopping, transfering some BAA Worldpoints and if you're UK based and haven't already the bmi credit card is a great way to easily earn 20,000 miles, or 24,000 if you take out the one with the annual fee (the way I see if is if diamond club is cancelled soon, they'll do a pro-rated refund of the annual fee, and if diamond club continues to exist for a while you have a great card that earns 2miles/ on amex and 1mile/ on Visa).
They are not honouring the 1k sign-up bonus any more

People - even those with screenshots - have been told to get lost in recent days.
Quote: They are not honouring the 1k sign-up bonus any more

People - even those with screenshots - have been told to get lost in recent days.
Sounds fair enough. Perhaps they should remove all non-GB versions of flybmi.com as the site is now only for diamond club and bmi regional bookings.

I've just checked and every single country except the UK still has the 1000 bonus listed, so it's probably just easier to pull the sites as they're not offering much in the way of useful functionality.

I guess it can be argued the foreign language sites - Russian, German, Dutch, French and Arabic they may need these for diamond club access, but the Irish, US and Canada sites could easily be pulled

Anyway, if you can trustarthur sign up for the bmi credit card, 20/24k miles is a lot more useful than 1k