Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: flying in 4 days - booking disappeared from CMT, BA says paper ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: flying in 4 days - booking disappeared from CMT, BA says paper ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 4:37 pm
dsf
Original Poster

Programs: Nowt of note.
flying in 4 days - booking disappeared from CMT, BA says paper ticket?

My last hurrah redemption - booked back in April - is meant to start this Thursday. For my sins I've not been checking things (CMT, FT, etc) regularly, only tonight thinking to go take a look. I am supposed to be flying BRU-ADD-ZNZ and ZNZ-ADD-FRA-LHR, with ET and LH (last 2 legs).

Both bookings now just throw an error on checkmytrip.com.

Both bookings appear under "my bookings" on flybmi.com, albeit with the dates they were originally made (I brought them forward). I can add my API to one booking but get an error when I try the other.

Both bookings can be looked up on ba.com, but the "print e-ticket" link says they are paper tickets

Needless to say I don't have paper tickets. I saw this recent thread which mentions "certain airlines". Is ET one of them? I have a positioning flight to BRU and hotel booked in Zanzibar (which it's now too late to cancel). Are my flights safe? Do I need to find an ET office/desk? All advice gratefully received. I'm in a bit of a panic here
Old Jun 10, 2012, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
A first thought - have you seen these threads?
  • [*]

I wonder if there's a similar issue with your bookings.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 3:03 am
dsf
Original Poster

Programs: Nowt of note.
Originally Posted by Globaliser
A first thought - have you seen these threads?
  • [*]

I wonder if there's a similar issue with your bookings.
I honestly have no idea how I missed those threads :-( (though I was mostly searching for mention of paper tickets as that was my main concern). Thanks - going to classic CMT shows my bookings including e-ticket receipts, which I've now printed out. Feel a hell of a lot better now, thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.