Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: UA funny, should I worry?

Redemption Help: UA funny, should I worry?

Old May 28, 2012, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, UA*G, former BD*LG :-(
UA funny, should I worry?

This weekend I have a UA F SFO-LHR-DUB redemption. Some time ago, due to a schedule change, the LHR-DUB bit got pushed back to late evening (Sat night) meaning a looooong layover in LHR. At that time I rang the ICC who moved my LHR-DUB to first thing the next day (Sun), no drama. I checked checkmytrip.com and all looks fine and when I look at flybmi.com it all looks fine. So forgot all about it.

Today I visit ual.com and it has the SFO-LHR bit OK but has LHR-DUB twice! The original Sat night AND the Sun morning (one I want). CMT and flybmi.com still look fine.

Rang UA who said I need to speak to bmi, can't right now, but I'm pretty sure they'll say it all looks good.

I think it unlikely but any cause for alarm? I suspect some kind of UACO merger screw up whereby they migrated the booking to the Shares thingo before I rang ICC and made the change and now it is out of sync.
Old May 28, 2012, 10:22 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Any concern might be if they think you no-show the extra sector and so cancel everything else.
Old May 29, 2012, 1:32 am

Programs: not a lot
What does classic check my trip say?

I've found that gives a bit more explanation.
Old May 29, 2012, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LiviLion
What does classic check my trip say?
Classic CMT is fine, shows the 100% correct details. It updated immediately after I spoke to the ICC way back when. Incidently, prior to that CMT did show the change and indicate I should confirm. It's only UAs system that still lists the old flight along with the new.
Old May 29, 2012, 9:17 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by netd
Classic CMT is fine, shows the 100% correct details. It updated immediately after I spoke to the ICC way back when. Incidently, prior to that CMT did show the change and indicate I should confirm. It's only UAs system that still lists the old flight along with the new.
UA's system always does this. Nothing to worry about if it is showing correctly in checkmytrip
Old May 29, 2012, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by soy
UA's system always does this. Nothing to worry about if it is showing correctly in checkmytrip
Thanks! It's only the last (short) segment so no big deal but I'll sleep easier...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.