Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BMI card miles

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2012, 8:47 am
Original Poster

BMI card miles

I realise that any miles on my Diamond club acc will be moved over to BA exec club but what will happen after then with each months accrewed miles from my BMI credit card?
Old May 27, 2012, 9:11 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by ayrshiredude
I realise that any miles on my Diamond club acc will be moved over to BA exec club but what will happen after then with each months accrewed miles from my BMI credit card?
Diamond club miles *can* be moved over from your diamond club account to your executive club account using a tool which will apparently be available around the beginning of july. I don't believe it's been announced what will happen with the credit card account, but presume you will be able to keep moving miles over when they hit your DC account each month..
Old May 27, 2012, 9:14 am

Programs: MUCCI
To be clear, from the 3rd of July there will be a transfer mechanism for you to move any miles you want back and forward between Diamond Club destination miles and BAEC Avios.

But this won't happen automatically.

Everything that has been said is that you will be able to move any you want in either direction 1:1. For as long as diamond club remains around, your card will presumably continue to credit to bmi DC, and you can move them to BAEC whenever you want.

EDIT: cristo beat me to it.
Old May 27, 2012, 9:32 am
Original Poster

ok thanks for your replies. So when is the DC likely to cease all together? Surely if BMI is no more then the DC will not be required?
Old May 27, 2012, 10:22 am

ok thanks for your replies. So when is the DC likely to cease all together? Surely if BMI is no more then the DC will not be required?
This hasn't been confirmed yet my (pure guess) view is that it will be when the last redemption flight has been flown with a gradual wind down leading up to that I.e. ~ 1 year from Thursday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.