Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

ITA Matrix and BMI website booking help.

Old Apr 8, 2012, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Is there a trick to booking flights found on ITA? I'm looking at an itinerary from London to Dublin in June (13th - 24th) and the fares listed on ITA don't seem to be available on the BMI website.

It's a vacation for myself and the wife so I'm trying to be as thrifty as possible.

It looks like ITA is putting together two cheap one-way fares but even when I search for one way tickets on the BMI website I'm not getting the same prices on those flights.

I would prefer to do this online so I thought I would ask here before trying to ring up a BMI representative and asking them.

-TK
Old Apr 8, 2012, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by tkarrade
Is there a trick to booking flights found on ITA? I'm looking at an itinerary from London to Dublin in June (13th - 24th) and the fares listed on ITA don't seem to be available on the BMI website.

It's a vacation for myself and the wife so I'm trying to be as thrifty as possible.

It looks like ITA is putting together two cheap one-way fares but even when I search for one way tickets on the BMI website I'm not getting the same prices on those flights.

I would prefer to do this online so I thought I would ask here before trying to ring up a BMI representative and asking them.

-TK
ITA is handy as a guide but I am not sure if the fares are live. There also seems to be a discrepancy with taxes
cheapest on ITA 123.40 = 13 (out) + 72 (rtn) + 38.40 taxes
cheapest on bmi 138.40 = 23 (out) + 72 (rtn) + 43.40 taxes

ITA show 9.50 for the UB tax and bmi charge 14.50 for this combination although is correct in others.
It looks like they are not live as some of the other fares are out too
eg 17:55 dep shows 62+tax on ITA and 57+tax on bmi
not sure how often they update them

as you cannot book on ITA you need to book elsewhere and may or may not get the exact match
Old Apr 9, 2012, 5:15 am
Company Representative - ITA Software

If you will PM me with examples of the problems you're seeing, I will look into it. We do in theory get real-time updates of all relevant data.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.