OS 'B' fare - no miles?

Subscribe
Hold a DC Gold
Flew OS LHR/DXB/LHR on fare B
I received NO MILES.
Spoke to DC,informed them that on OS web site I was entitled to 1x miles.
3 letters,1 call later received response that on BMI web site all OS flights on fare B are not entitled any miles ??????
Can some one help
Austrian B fare in indeed 1.0 x on the website
http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/loya...s/flights.aspx

I assume these flights were via VIE and all on OS metal, is that correct?
yes all on OS metal
Sorry massive cock up by me,it was S class not B on OS,just got confused with a recent flt on LH to HAM.
LH site said 1250miles each way but DC credited 600miles only,causing consternation as am still short of miles to keep DCGold
Quote: Sorry massive cock up by me,it was S class not B on OS,just got confused with a recent flt on LH to HAM.
LH site said 1250miles each way but DC credited 600miles only,causing consternation as am still short of miles to keep DCGold
S on OS does not earn anything with BD

re the LH site, this will give the miles for M&M members crediting that flight to M&M.
What is important to you, if you are crediting to bmi is what the bmi table above says
Thanks for your advice will be more careful in my future planning
You can at least try to get those miles credited somewhere else now to save them going to waste.
Quote: You can at least try to get those miles credited somewhere else now to save them going to waste.
Yes, ask for them to be posted to your Miles and More account (if you have one). I recently managed to get an LH flight credited to my M&M account after having first put my bmi number in the reservation - only afterwards did I realise that it was an economy class that didn't earn anything in bmi. Was no problem to have it re-credited.