Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

I just found this offer on BMI website, from Feb 3rd-Feb 28th, earn 5000 miles per stay and limit 4 times at any Wyndham®, Ramada®, Days Inn®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Baymont Inn and Suites®, Microtel Inns & Suites®, Hawthorn Suites®, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge® (U.S. hotels only) and Knights Inn® hotels.

change your rewards profile partner to BMI, then I guess miles will be posted automatically

It 's time to find some cheap Days Inn!!!

that's in addition to 500/1000 base miles

Last edited by yyliu88; Feb 4, 2010 at 12:41 pm
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
http://www.wyndhamrewards.com/uk/bmi/

Get rewarded for stays with Wyndham Hotel Group

We are celebrating our new partnership with Diamond Club, bmi’s frequent flyer programme.

For a limited time, Wyndham Rewards members can stay with any brand in the Wyndham Hotel Group from 3 February until 28 February 2010 and earn 5,000 destinations miles per stay.

Wyndham Rewards members can earn up to a maximum of 20,000 destinations miles (for up to four stays).

Join Wyndham Rewards and book your stay to start earning destinations miles today.

The “Stay and Get 5,000 Bonus Miles” promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to members, in good standing, of the Wyndham Rewards Guest Rewards Program (“Wyndham Rewards”) who have elected to earn bmi Diamond Club destinations miles in their member profile.

To qualify for 5,000 destinations miles with Diamond Club, the member must:

(i) Join Wyndham Rewards and choose to earn bmi Diamond Club destinations miles in his/her Wyndham Rewards member profile

(ii) book a reservation for and *complete a stay at a hotel participating in the Wyndham Rewards programme at a qualifying rate between 3 February 2010 and 28 February 2010 (the “Promotion Period”) and

(iii) *complete their stay by 28 March 2010. Members who check-out after 28 March 2010 will not receive any bonus miles.

Rates offered by most online travel agencies and certain other rates such as wholesale, group, packaged and employee rates do not qualify for this promotion. Qualifying Stays do not include “no-shows” for a stay even if the member is charged for the stay. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Limit four (4) bonus mile awards per member during the Promotion Period. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of the qualifying stays for the destinations miles to be credited to their Diamond Club accounts.

Hotels participating in this promotion are Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites® Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge® (US hotels only), Wingate® by Wyndham and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts® branded hotels. Click here for the full list of countries in which there are participating hotels. Wyndham Hotel Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
All standard bmi Diamond Club terms and conditions apply.
*With terms & conditions of that calibre, they're a perfect partner for bmi (the Howard Johnson of the Lufthansa Group)

Last edited by GoldCircle; Feb 4, 2010 at 1:45 pm Reason: Making T&Cs legible and adding link
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:17 am

Programs: AC SE, BA silver
Not a bad offer at all. Would prepaid rates booked directly on Wyndham's website qualify?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:23 am

Programs: BD-G(RIP); BA-bronze
Yesterday I decided NOT to stay at Days Inn Wakefield (£33 direct) later this month and made other plans!

D'Oh

Last edited by rareair; Feb 4, 2010 at 11:30 am
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:35 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Finally, one for me - €39 for 5k miles - 10 mins from home, includes a pool!

I guess most of us haven't heard of this programme, but happily FT has a forum on the very subject. Programme - and hotels- don't look up to much; I guess we're mostly Hilton people here, but looking at Priority Club now too, eh?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:47 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Hmmm, that'll be me off somewhere cheap and cheerful for a night or two then!

£24.50 a night at a local(ish) option. I'm sure the wife is going to love that trip for Valentine's weekend!
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by iwillflytheworld
Not a bad offer at all. Would prepaid rates booked directly on Wyndham's website qualify?
I think any rate earn miles/points will qualify including AAA and prepaid on their website
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:49 am

So my understanding of this promo is if we stay atleast four times at a Wyndham Group Hotel...That would be 20,000 Miles and I can use the 20,000 Miles for say...two zone 1 awards and have 2,000 left over correct?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GoldCircle
Finally, one for me - €39 for 5k miles - 10 mins from home, includes a pool!

I guess most of us haven't heard of this programme, but happily FT has a forum on the very subject. Programme - and hotels- don't look up to much; I guess we're mostly Hilton people here, but looking at Priority Club now too, eh?

4 for me, 4 for my wife, total around 300 USD, 40K miles
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: BD-G(RIP); BA-bronze
Originally Posted by RAPC
Hmmm, that'll be me off somewhere cheap and cheerful for a night or two then!

£24.50 a night at a local(ish) option. I'm sure the wife is going to love that trip for Valentine's weekend!
You don't ACTUALLY have to sleep in the room do you?

Surely pay on line, check in, leave the key card in the room and leave would work?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by rareair

Surely pay on line, check in, leave the key card in the room and leave would work?
I believe you would need to check in and out in person, so the sleeping is optional. Dare I say it though, it doesn't look a bad property even if it is on an industrial estate!
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rareair

yes, I wouldn't recommend stay with their Knight inn anyway
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:01 pm

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
Originally Posted by yyliu88
Travelodge® (U.S. hotels only) !
what a pity that we cannot earn this at British 9 quid dumps.

So what does ii) and iii) mean? Do you earn for bookings made in february and finished in March? Or do they just want to explain that you do not earn for a 5 week stay between end of february and early april?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:04 pm

Has anybody succesfully registered for this promo?

We're Sorry!

We could not locate the page you are looking for.

Is all the website's telling me...
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by jobi
Has anybody succesfully registered for this promo?

We're Sorry!

We could not locate the page you are looking for.

Is all the website's telling me...
Same here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.