Wiki Posts
Search

B/W Promotion Code

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 5:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

B/W Promotion Code

Besides the AAA and other codes that you can find via the site map on the website, there is a promotion code box at the bottom of the page for booking every hotel.

I found the following code online and it knocks a few dollars off some of the rates, but it does have a 3 day prior cancel policy as far as I can see.

WEBONLY

Enjoy!
Old Aug 5, 2010, 5:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

By the way, does anyone know if RoomSaver coupon stays generate points/miles and stay credits?
Old Sep 14, 2010, 1:04 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
You can also try TWITTER1 or TWEET1. YMMV.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 6:16 pm

Programs: PC Plat Royal Amb, Plat SPG
Great
that would help ....

Would try on the next trip and update back ..
Old Dec 3, 2010, 1:38 pm
YLW

Programs: AS AC AA SPG IHG Gold
Originally Posted by boxo
Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but for BW Lahaina, TWITTER1 just came back with the red no-go message, while both WEBONLY and TWEET1 gave a "manager's special", which was $8 more than the "internet only, pay immediately" that came with the drop-down price menu.

Wishing for more codes or point bonuses : (
Old Dec 18, 2010, 2:35 pm

Programs: ex-DL Plat & Marriott Rewards elite
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by YLW
Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but ... TWITTER1 just came back with the red no-go message, while both WEBONLY and TWEET1 gave a "manager's special", which was $8 more than the "internet only, pay immediately" that came with the drop-down price menu. Wishing for more codes or point bonuses : (
WEBONLY & TWEET1 showed me no love. Got the red message on TWITTER1. I suspect that code's done

I'm stuck on $86 with BW ... no GOV rate ($70/77) there. It's my most expensive hotel stay so far this fall: $62 Xmas & $69 T'giving (promos) $77 New Year's (GOV).

All I can say is join AAA, AARP--or Google some corporate codes if you like to live on the edge.

Last edited by cincypix; Dec 18, 2010 at 3:31 pm Reason: promotion code search ended ... no results :(
Old Dec 30, 2010, 11:10 am

Best Western tweeted recently to try the code(s), so it is YMMV depending on property and dates.

"Have you tried TWEET1 yet? It's a promo code that could mean more savings when booking online. Use it now! www.bestwestern.com
1:12 PM Dec 28th via CoTweet"
Old Jan 1, 2011, 1:43 pm

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Best Western tweeted recently to try the code(s), so it is YMMV depending on property and dates.

"Have you tried TWEET1 yet? It's a promo code that could mean more savings when booking online. Use it now! www.bestwestern.com
1:12 PM Dec 28th via CoTweet"
Again THANKS boxo -- this worked (and may start replacing the F&F for Carlson.)^
Old Jan 1, 2011, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Tenerife
Again THANKS boxo -- this worked (and may start replacing the F&F for Carlson.)^
Good to know this code discount is on par with CARLSONF rates. Even better since you will earn BW points vs. none with Radisson's GoldPoints program. ^
Old Jan 5, 2011, 5:46 pm

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
Promotion Code: IC4NF- Canada 4Th Night Free

Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel in the WDW Resort

2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Post Office Box 22205
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
800-348-3765
www.lakebuenavistaresorthotel.com

Canada 4th Night Free Promotion- All of our Canadian friends will receive every 4th night of their stay free!

Promotion Code: IC4NF- Canada 4Th Night Free

Acceptable forms of ID: Driver's License, Passport

Valid 10/01/2010 - 04/30/2011
Old Jan 9, 2011, 2:39 pm

BEST WESTERN Les Theatres

98 Rue de Clery FR Paris, 75002, France

Has anyone got a promo code for this BW? One that would work here? Its in a perfect location for me! But slightly too expensive!! And i am not a member, unfortunately
Old Jan 17, 2011, 10:13 am

Programs: Marriott, Southwest, British Airways
Thank you! The Tweet 1 code worked for my reservation.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 10:48 pm

And from their Facebook Deals page: FB100

PS - I also have codes 01418260 and 01494790 listed in my Hotel Deals forum thread. Again, YMMV. All worth a shot!

Last edited by boxo; Jan 17, 2011 at 11:00 pm
Old Feb 10, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Just had my status matched to diamond, thinking of using it at BW Shinjuku Tokyo.
Anyone have a code for that hotel?

Thanks!
Old Feb 10, 2011, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Manager's Special rate (WEBONLY or TWEET1 both give you that) is not totally useless, but it depends on the property.

There are two BWs close to SNA. The Santa Ana "Plus" gave me a Manager's Special rate at $2ish under the otherwise-best rate (which was the Internet Special rate), so I bit on that one. OTOH the Costa Mesa (on Newport Blvd) brought up a Manager's Special rate which was about $7 more than the otherwise-best rate (advance purchase), and even several $ more than the AAA rate, so forget it there.

When you use a special code like WEBONLY or TWEET1, it doesn't bring up most rates, just the special rate associated with that code (Manager's Special) and the full rate, or something like that. You have to go back and check again with the special code removed to see the other rates. Given that, I consider it pretty sneaky that they created this code which is sometimes better but sometimes much worse than the otherwise-best rate! I bet a lot of people who find that it saves them money at one hotel will assume it always saves them money, and in that case are probably giving BW more money overall than if they had never tried the code! You can only get savings out of this code if each time you're doing a search you try it both ways...

Btw, just like the Internet Special, I find that at many hotels you can book up to a few hours before your stay. In that case, you're not risking anything by "full payment at time of booking" (which when you book that late, isn't necessarily what really happens anyway).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.