Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Low Rate Guarantee broken?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Low Rate Guarantee broken?

I keep getting an "Access Denied" error when I try to submit a completed BW "Low Rate Guarantee" form. I also periodically get a "cannot connect to reCAPTCHA" on the form page.

Can anyone else verify if clicking "SUBMIT" works for you (maybe on a dummy guarantee)?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 1:54 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by markgrammer
I keep getting an "Access Denied" error when I try to submit a completed BW "Low Rate Guarantee" form. I also periodically get a "cannot connect to reCAPTCHA" on the form page.

Can anyone else verify if clicking "SUBMIT" works for you (maybe on a dummy guarantee)?
It's probably due to your location - try using a VPN to US and see if that works.
...but don't get your hope up, BW's LRG is a scam, your chances of getting anything a slim. Their T&C exclude "discounted" rates, which they use as an excuse to deny pretty much any claim of a lower rate...
Old Sep 19, 2017, 11:45 pm

24 hours have passed and I didn't receive a confirmation from BW BRG. Corporate needs us to purchase rooms by today, so given the non-response from bW, we had to go with La Quinta instead.

At least an email acknowledgement from BRG would be helpful. As it is, not sure they ever received my claim.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.