Search

Best Western - hotel Hebron in Copenhagen

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2014, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
Best Western - hotel Hebron in Copenhagen

First - I am Diamond through status.

We (2 of us) are staying at Hotel Hebron for 2 single night stays; on our way flying in and out of Copenhagen.

This hotel is located close to train station, which was important to us. We have been in Copenhagen before and know the area.

They had the best rates of any hotel in the area. I booked on bestwestern.dk.

I reserved what was listed as "1 twin bed : 2 Single Beds, Non-Smoking, Sofabed..."

I was hoping to get an upgrade as I am now concerned that there might only be 1 bed in room based on the confirmation which said 1 bed!

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of upgrades at THIS specific hotel?
I have read through many posts on here which basically say forget about it.
Old Apr 9, 2014, 1:39 am
Original Poster

We are just getting ready to check out. We ended up on.y staying one night here and one night at BW Mercur (also Copenhagen) as we got it on Hotwire for on.y $80!

Of the 2; the Hebron is MUCH nicer. We for a great room with updated bathroom. It overlooks inner courtyard. Room #320. Since we booked using dk site, breakfast was included for 795dkk., it was a family special price. Also, supposed to get 500 bonus points for booking on dk site.

I had emailed them and said I was Diamond member. Asked for room with updated/remodeled bathroom.

Close walk to train station, use the back exit.

Mercur was ok, cheap price, no breakfast. Clean room overlooking tennis court. Longer walk from central train station. Basic room.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 4:14 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
So what did you get for a bed at the Hebron?
Old Apr 17, 2014, 7:11 am
Original Poster

It was a large, queen sized bed with lovely sheets, 2 down duvets. It was so comfy.

I have not credit for the stay; not to mention the 500 bonus points. Need to contact them.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 7:21 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Curious if anyone has recent experience at this property. Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 2016, 9:33 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Curious if anyone has recent experience at this property. Thanks!
For others' reference, I had a perfectly fine stay. Large comfortable room, still no a/c but fans and windows were fine. Super soft mattress. Bathroom was bare and in need of reno, and some furniture had seen better days. Bikes available for guest use. Easy walk to train station. Nice breakfast buffet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.