Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Did anybody else receive an unsolicited password reminder from Best Western today?

Did anybody else receive an unsolicited password reminder from Best Western today?

Old Apr 6, 2015, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.

Kind of disconcerting, as it certainly wasn't triggered by me and I haven't logged into my account for quite some time. I doubt there is much valuable information in my particular account, but logged in and changed my password just in case.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Today, no.

Back in August of last year, yes, I got:
Keep your personal information secure by changing your password regularly!

We ask you to please take proper precautions to help you secure your Best Western Rewards account against unauthorized access. We recommend that you:

• Use a complex password and regularly update it
  • Use a password for Best Western Rewards that is different from your other passwords
  • Check your account regularly
  • Promptly report any suspicious activity

Here's how to update your password:

• Login at bestwesternrewards.com and select "View My Account"
  • Within the "Manage My Account" section, select "My Profile"
  • Choose "Edit" in the "Username and Password" section
  • Your password must contain six or more characters, including at least one letter and one number. We recommend 11 or more characters that combine letters, numbers and symbols--no spaces
  • Choose "Save Changes" when complete

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.