Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best Western unveils Premier and Plus Hotels for 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyalt...tels-for-2011/
Old Oct 27, 2010, 1:40 pm

Programs: BW Diamond Elite, Starwood Preferred Guest "Gold Preferred",
Hmm,

That is somewhat neat, but I am a little concerned on what this means for all of us frequent reward travelers.

How do you think this will translate with the free night redemption? Are we going to be looking at a new point structure?

Perhaps they won't make it overt, by saying now our free nights are from 12,000-40,000.

Perhaps it will just be individual hotels that used to be 12K, are now 20K, and the ones that used to be 20K, are now 32K, and so on, and so on.

I am fairly certain that is what we are looking at, and that is a shame for people like me that have been saving up their pnts for the long term. We should be rewarded for long-term life-time saving and useage, not penalized for it.

Any other thoughts?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.