Community
Wiki Posts
Search

President's Club - Avis

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2008, 8:51 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Originally Posted by s3n
I have to agree--I can't say that achieving PC has led to any significant improvements over Avis First in my rental experience at a bunch of different locations. In fact, I really understand the point of this level, other than to raise customer expectations for illusory superior service (which are quickly dashed when s/he receives an old Sonata when a bunch of better upgrades are sitting RIGHT THERE).
Yeah I love how rental companies think we're blind. I went with Rent-a-Wreck once because every other agency in the city was sold out (snowstorm + insurance replcements). They told me the only vehicle they had left was a Chev Venture when I could see Focuses, Cavaliers, Grand Ams all sitting on the lot, at least 3 of each. When I enquired he said "They all have to go in for service, they can't be rented"
Old May 6, 2014, 8:38 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Lifetime Titanium), HH Gold, AA Exec Platinum, Avis Presidents
Reopening an Old Forum...But...

Does anyone have a link to an Avis website or other documentation with official benefits of the Avis President's Club membership? I've seen from another forum that you get a 2 class upgrade for reservations (in addition to the free rental weekend days as part of retaining your Avis First membership), but is there anything formally explaining the benefits? I was upgraded to Presidents Club last week but can't find anything telling me what benefits to expect. Thanks much!
Old May 6, 2014, 2:36 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

As an Avis President's Club member, you will enjoy such benefits as:
  • Guaranteed rental car availability, even without a reservation
  • Complimentary two car-class upgrade when available with every intermediate car class or higher rental
  • A free day of Avis where2® GPS navigation on rentals of 3 or more days
  • Access to a members-only reservation line
  • Up to 30% off standard rates at participating Avis locations in Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia and the Pacific regions (where permitted by law).
And that’s not all. With your enrollment today, you will also add Avis Preferred® Service to your profile so you can skip the lines and paperwork and go directly to your waiting car at over 2,800 locations worldwide. And when you provide your email address and opt in, you will automatically receive an Avis e-Receipt™ within minutes of the return of your rental car. Avis also offers other great time-saving services like Avis e-Toll™ and Fuel Service Option to help you travel stress-free.
Old May 12, 2014, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Why bump a 6 year old thread?
Old May 30, 2014, 9:05 am
Suspended

Because the location is in the ghetto.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.