Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Old Sep 14, 2012, 4:07 am

Awd 133557

I just used AWD 133557 when I rented from Spokane Washington. I got a premium car for only $200 for a week. This code gave me a big discount. Hope this can help someone else.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 7:03 am

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by rvs007
Any discount codes that work in Brazil?
As far as I know all of the discount codes that work well here are local. The best are from the local insurance companies, then local telephone companies, then the local airlines and credit cards and others. I have found that if you call the local office in So Paulo on +55-11-2155-2844 the attendants there are quite happy to talk about the publicly available codes such as credit cards and airlines. The standard international AWD codes you find on Flyertalk either dont work here or provide much lower discounts in my experience.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 5:34 am

has anyone used a code lately that worked in terms of good discounts with no ID required?
Old Sep 18, 2012, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jasonz9238
has anyone used a code lately that worked in terms of good discounts with no ID required?
G417900
Old Sep 18, 2012, 6:45 am

X400270

Originally Posted by jasonz9238
X400270. I own this code for my company you should have no issues and there are no young drivers fee if that's ever an issue.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 2:36 pm

I'm looking for a code that will give me unlimited kms on a one day SUV rental out of YXU. I'm getting 350 base kms but I'll be heading out near Toronto, so I'll need about 500 km to avoid additional charges.

I've tried G417900, but I'm still getting the base 350 km/.20c additional.
Just popped in X400270 and it gives the best rental rate I've seen at $79.19 and 350 kms base / .18c extra.

Any help would be appreciated!
Old Sep 19, 2012, 11:35 am

X400270

Originally Posted by shakezula
I'm looking for a code that will give me unlimited kms on a one day SUV rental out of YXU. I'm getting 350 base kms but I'll be heading out near Toronto, so I'll need about 500 km to avoid additional charges.

I've tried G417900, but I'm still getting the base 350 km/.20c additional.
Just popped in X400270 and it gives the best rental rate I've seen at $79.19 and 350 kms base / .18c extra.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ok, couple of questions. Are you signed up for Avis preferred? If so put x400270 in as your corp awd code. I am looking up for Monday the 25th and get no charge for the miles. The Avis preferred could be the answer. If not PM me and I can see what I can do with the rate code. Also what day are you looking to rent?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 11:56 am

Renting in Chania Crete

Does anyone have a code I might be able to use to get a discount on a convertible in Crete, Greece?

I've tried almost every code on the last 5 pages but the most only increase the price from the 197.00 base.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its a 4 night rental starting on a Friday.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by mazzydan
Does anyone have a code I might be able to use to get a discount on a convertible in Crete, Greece?

I've tried almost every code on the last 5 pages but the most only increase the price from the 197.00 base.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its a 4 night rental starting on a Friday.
If low season, you don't even need a reservation, just show up to rent from Avis or any of the independents, you can even bargain for a deal. If high season, absolutely reserve in advance. I have never found any code that was remarkably good (>5% off) at any of the greek islands.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by fletch14
Ok, couple of questions. Are you signed up for Avis preferred? If so put x400270 in as your corp awd code. I am looking up for Monday the 25th and get no charge for the miles. The Avis preferred could be the answer. If not PM me and I can see what I can do with the rate code. Also what day are you looking to rent?
Not a preferred member, but just signed up. It's funny, it gave me a discounted rate and unlimited kms with x400270 for a rental on Thursday, but when I changed the date to when I actually need it (Oct 6th) it was back to 350 km, no discount again. Guess I'll have to try a couple of different codes!
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by sgantwerp
i'm new to car rental's so i can use a lot of information about awd codes
so thanks for everyone who will answer me.
this code is giving me the best deals for pay now on avis.ie for every location i tried a location in belgium and a few more and i get very cheap prices.
but i don't know if i need a id or from who this code is or maybe if its already paid they will not ask questions.
or maybe can someone help me with other codes i need a 9 passenger van for the winter holidays and on avis.com its already sold out only on the European sites its availible.

thank you for helping me.
Just been looking at this code and as you say it seems to give good rate. However a google search found an internal AVIS document in french which says this is an employee/employee family rate and suggests a letter wording for an Avis manager to sign. So I think you are likely to be asked for id.
Here is a link to the document.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...zxjNrQ&cad=rja

AWD codes in this internal memo
E838111
E838118
E838122
E838102
E153702
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:48 am

Programs: AY LUMO (500K+), Marriott Abassador, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Diamond
Used AWD 133557 in Germany, was asked for AVIS ID. Obiously didn't have it.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by spek
Used AWD 133557 in Germany, was asked for AVIS ID. Obiously didn't have it.
Don't all AWDs beginn with a letter?
Old Sep 26, 2012, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by ftung
Hi,

Last year when I was in the states I used my AVIS corporate AWD code P271899 for a 4 day hire pick up in LA and drop off at Vegas McCarran for $145.88. The prices included unlimited mileage but no LDW.

I'm heading back to the states later this year and this time I need a 5 day rental to be picked up at McCarran and drop off at LAX. The quote I got with the same AWD no longer includes unlimited mileage.

Could someone please help with providing a good AWD code that includes unlimited mileage.

Thanks a lot.
Any word on this on? Great savings, but I want to know if its safe...

it is P271899

Last edited by serialportme; Sep 26, 2012 at 8:58 am
Old Sep 26, 2012, 8:54 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Plat, Avis First Class, Marriott Platinum
Deleted

Last edited by zeedub; Nov 18, 2013 at 11:08 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.