Wiki Posts
Search

0 Miles included, 0.00 USD per additional Mile

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2024, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
0 Miles included, 0.00 USD per additional Mile

Should I be worried? Anyone seen this before? Hoping this means unlimited miles still?
never seen this before, where it says 0 miles included but $0 USD per additional mile. I have another reservation booked the exact same way (with a free day coupon) and that one shows unlimited miles. This is not a one way rental. picking up from airport and returning to the same airport.

If it makes a difference, I'm renting for 5 days but using a coupon offering 3 free days so paying for 2 days

Old Apr 6, 2024, 11:03 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

We've never seen a coupon for 3 days free on a 5-day rental. Was this some sort of customer service reimbursement?
Old Apr 6, 2024, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
We've never seen a coupon for 3 days free on a 5-day rental. Was this some sort of customer service reimbursement?
Yes. It was a customer service coupon. Had issues with a previous rental and was given a 3 day free coupon.

but I don’t think the coupon is what’s causing the difference as a future rental (also a customer coupon) that was issued from rent two days get one free promotion, not posting, shows unlimited miles.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 11:27 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

It's probably just a system glitch. Agree that it looks weird but Avis is pretty good about customer service issues so as long as you keep good records/screenshots, you should be able to get them to remove any mileage charges after the fact if you find there is an issue.
RedElmo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.