Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by richarddd
I've been using Autoslash recently and have found them at least as good as trying codes on my own. A few times results seemed a bit odd, but their customer service has been helpful. Certainly worth trying.

I have no connection with them other than as a user.
Just wanted to say Autoslash were very helpful and have given me a good rate. Customer service is excellent.
Old May 30, 2017, 7:35 pm

Programs: Marriott LT-TE, United Gold
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
That's a great rate. Not sure you will find any lower, but rates could drop as the pickup date approaches. It's worth continuing to check or tracking the rental.
Makes me feel good hearing that from AutoSlash! I always search with AutoSlash first but then check against my company's AWD as that is sometimes better. First thing I did was track it so hoping the price drops before we arrive!
Old Jun 6, 2017, 1:05 pm

Hi. Looking to rent a one-way.

Really feel like giving Deloitte code a try - shows good rate and unlim. milage.
Doesn't say anything about LDW/CDW. Would I be ok using my Visa insurance with this code?

Last edited by Berson; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:08 am
Old Jun 7, 2017, 10:55 am

Planning to spend a couple of months in southern Italy to visit some family, and looking for a good deal on a 5 doors. No particular rental group required, but would like to try to get access to a monthly rental with SCDW inclusive

AWD A515100 is returning some discounted fares but not based on a pay-per-month deal.

Any cracking deal :-: you could point me to?
Old Jun 10, 2017, 4:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond. SPG Plat. Marriott Plat.
Does the Citicorp AWD code get ID'd?
Old Jun 11, 2017, 10:15 am

Has someone used this B204400 (Visa holders) code to waive underage fee?
Old Jun 11, 2017, 6:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold (UA comp)
Originally Posted by thc
For years, I've used G930700 (IBM) with great success for rentals in Manhattan (non-airport locations). But for my latest Manhattan rental, the rate coming up has almost quadrupled when inputting this code.

I also tried using some other codes that I have, and while not as good as the IBM code, they still provided some decent rates. But I'm getting similar results now using these well--i.e., much higher rates than what these codes use to give.

I tried other dates as well.

Wondering if anyone else is having the same experience of codes no longer giving the same low rates they used to?

Guess all good things must come to an end.
IBM code just worked for me, nice one! Can anyone use that code?
Mike Horsten likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by kirimcd
Planning to spend a couple of months in southern Italy to visit some family, and looking for a good deal on a 5 doors. No particular rental group required, but would like to try to get access to a monthly rental with SCDW inclusive

AWD A515100 is returning some discounted fares but not based on a pay-per-month deal.

Any cracking deal :-: you could point me to?
Hi, do you know where the A515100 code is from ?

Many thanks
Old Jun 12, 2017, 2:27 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Scotsguy

Many thanks
It is only for employees fo Hewlett Packard Corp.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WAYWARD
Any thoughts on how safe this is to use at JNB airport?

E888804
Originally Posted by pititom
I used it there. Keys ready, no questions asked, nice upgrade. I also seamlessly extended my original rental at the same (very good) price from a local station (Sandton).
I cannot make this AWD stick in the profile? Basic Preferred member.

Current profile has no AWD at all but when making reservation it pops up an AWD not recognized.
Add the E88804 in the profile which said successfully changed. BUT it would not stick when try the reservation again.

Any idea other than reserve it without Preferred account?

I cannot even use HHonor's AWD which is a public one to begin with.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 3:55 am

Many thanks
Deloitte corporate discount
Old Jun 17, 2017, 6:52 am

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Right here, just a few days ago, AutoSlash reported it is "only for employees of Hewlett Packard Corp."
Old Jun 19, 2017, 12:23 pm

Hi All!

I had removed an AWD that I had from a professional association that I belong to from my profile (as AVIS.com would use that even when I manually entered Costco for example) and it has been blank for a few years now, this morning I logged into my account to search for a car and found an AWD in my account that I did not add.

The AWD is: D486600

I have no idea what it is and a Google search returned nothing.

I did not add it my account and to my knowledge nobody added it for me, I checked with my Wife and that is not the AWD her employer uses, so I am completely stumped.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kmersh
Hi All!

I had removed an AWD that I had from a professional association that I belong to from my profile (as AVIS.com would use that even when I manually entered Costco for example) and it has been blank for a few years now, this morning I logged into my account to search for a car and found an AWD in my account that I did not add.

The AWD is: D486600

I have no idea what it is and a Google search returned nothing.

I did not add it my account and to my knowledge nobody added it for me, I checked with my Wife and that is not the AWD her employer uses, so I am completely stumped.
I found that one in my husband's account too. Seems unable to remove it, However I was able to use a Hilton Honors code.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:08 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum

Many thanks
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
It is only for employees fo Hewlett Packard Corp.
Correct.

Not correct.

Originally Posted by ajnaro
Right here, just a few days ago, AutoSlash reported it is "only for employees of Hewlett Packard Corp."
AutoSlash usually knows what they're talking about IME

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.