Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2015, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, CC Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Choice Plat
Originally Posted by mikeycanuk
Any idea when coupons come out for July1 onwards? I have a 3day rental in Brisbane and the current international coupon ends June30.

As for discount codes they are all useless, my Amex Plat code gets nothing as does all the ones I have tried.
which is current international coupon you are referring to ? I have rental in couple of days..
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:25 am

Not sure, if this will work, but:

"Enjoy a complimentary day on a weekly rental with coupon number TUWA038 and rent no later than 7/15/15."
Old Jul 7, 2015, 4:11 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, CC Gold, SPG Gold
Could anyone please suggest a code for

Pickup MIA July 28th
Dropoff TPA August 17th

I am struggling to get any codes to offer much of a discount
Old Jul 7, 2015, 12:00 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by dc2447
Could anyone please suggest a code for

Pickup MIA July 28th
Dropoff TPA August 17th

I am struggling to get any codes to offer much of a discount
What rate are you getting so I/we can tell if our codes are any better.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 12:19 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
What rate are you getting so I/we can tell if our codes are any better.
The best I can get

Old Jul 7, 2015, 12:22 pm
Suspended

Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:56 am

Hi all, trying to do a 42-days rental at Markham, Ontario in Canada from Jul 11. There will be 1 additional driver, both 25+, CC has insurance coverage. So far tried a few of the codes here but the Costco Executive seems to give me best for an intermediate car at $1131.57 tax included with free additional driver and free upgrade. Any better deals out there?

Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2015, 2:28 pm

Programs: American Gold
B270898 - how did this code work for you?
Old Jul 14, 2015, 10:02 am

Programs: Avis First, AA plebian :(
Originally Posted by dc2447
Image snipped..
Uber to the west side of the airport and you'll save $150 in taxes and fees in exchange for a 10-15 minute ride. Should be no more than $15.

Alternatively, split the rental period so you are taking the airport's car for only a day or two. Since there are no drop fees in Florida you can one way from the airport to X6M or whatever else is convenient and one way from there to Tampa. Unless the car is almost due for service they'll let you keep the same car if you ask.

The split rental will cut down the savings a bit, but will be a lot more convenient if you aren't traveling alone.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: UA1k
e027237

If you're thinking about using this code, sometimes they ask for ID and sometimes they don't. Proceed with caution and be ready to talk your way out of it if necessary.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 11:04 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Premier 1K, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium/ LT
Wow! I usually don't use my own corporate rate - just put it in for a baseline, but today when I did that, I was offered an upgrade from full to premium at $100 off my premium rate for a 7-day rental at KOA in November. $50 less than the full car rate I was getting from Hertz. Coupon code is MUWA350, don't see the terms.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 12:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Any ideas on an above 25% discount code that is eligible for SAN in August? I've been using the 35% off AA 500 mile code , which expires in July
Old Jul 18, 2015, 11:03 am

Code A191009 does wonders for my reservation at FCA (Glacier) for 8/12 -8/19. It lowers the final cost from $416.76 to $222.54 for a midsize car. And strangely (to me at least) changing the last digit(s) of that code to 08, 07, 06, 05, 10, 20, 30 etc., still produce the same great results. Could any of those altered codes allow public use?
Old Jul 21, 2015, 10:10 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by rmiller774
Code A191009 does wonders for my reservation at FCA (Glacier) for 8/12 -8/19.
Which company does this code belong to.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 10:26 am

Location: Austin, TX - AA ExPlat (1.4MM); Hyatt Plat; Hilton Dia; SPG Plat; National ExecElite, Hertz 5*
I've been looking for an AWD that will work for a rental in Iceland and stumbled across A888813 mentioned a few times in this thread over the last 10 years, but it seems like it has never been clearly identified. It gives a big discount in Iceland (30% off). Any updates on this code's source?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.